Chapter 18-Your Cray-Cray

• Dedikert til Bethany,Callumx

So I'm going to go back to the morning of Ash's b-day coz I forgot to add something 

Alex's POV 

I must of stayed up all night because I was tired the next morning that is until I found out it was my brothers birthday I sent him a text.Making sure he was awake!

Alex:-HEY BRO!HAPPY BIRTHDAY XXXX LOVE YA 

Ash:-HEY SIS,Thanks love you to see ya later :') xxxx Missed ya x

Alex:-Don't go soppy on me now,It's not right!Your strong DON'T CRY XXXXXX Missed ya too xxxx 

"ALEX,HERE NOW!"I heard my mother shout she was on edge because Max had gone to live with his mum and my mum felt needless.But I need her. 

"Put these up for me,For your brother and get ready!It's 12.30 and Ash is coming at 3"She said rushing through the house in her Pj's!

"So is Greg,Dan and Micky but they won't mind!"I shouted to her as she closed the door,I turned up the stereo.

"My tears could filled up the Albert hall,Is this the sweet sound of surrender?What a shame we never listened I told you through the television,And all that went away was the price we paid,People spend a life time this way.Oh what a Shame" I sang I didn't here the door open and Riker came in I was singing so loudly. 

"NICE VOICE"He shouted,I jumped off the table and turned it off.

"Thanks,What you doing here?"I asked pulling my top down and going into the kitchen.

"Seeing my 'Friend',How are you after beinging in hospital?"He asked putting down a bag.

"Yeah,I'm fine just about tired and happy Ash's coming back and so is Greg"I say jumping 

"Nice,We'll get coffee one day next week"He said walking out.I turned up the stereo.

"These word's are my own from the heart felt.I love you,I love you"

*SKIPPING THE MALL AND WHEN THE LADS COME* 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!"Me and Rydel shouted at his face, he chuckled and hugged Rydel,I walked over to Greg and hugged him,He smiled and hugged back.

*PRESANT TIME*

*Flashback*

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

*FlashBack over*

I looked into Greg's eyes I don't know what I was quite looking for,I seemed to get lost in his eyes  like I was meant to be there?. 

"No, I can't I'm sorry, you know I love you but loving you hurts, way to much I'm sorry" I walked away but he had hold of my hand and spun me around and kissed me. I kissed back it felt like we were there for hours and hours. We weren't. I heard Ash cough. I looked up and looked at Riker he had tears in his eyes, I walked over to him but he walked out so I chased after him. 

"RIKER"I shouted he stopped.

"What? WHY ALEX?" He shouted. 

"I...I DON'T KNOW"I was crying now. 

"YOU DO,YOU DO SO DON'T LIE WHO IS HE?" He shouted. I was scared.

"A friend,we met at high school,I went out with his best mate but we spilt up,after that I didn't hang around with them I stayed in or went to Bee's."I paused wiping the tears away "Then after 3 years of doing that my dad left he said 'I can't live with you anymore' I cried and cried.Greg was there for me.He told me that he loved me.But I never said it back. Years later we moved. He went on X-Factor and we lost contact until a couple days ago my mum rung them and told them about Ash's birthday,I don't regret what happened but you have to understand,I've moved on.You need to the same. Please" He just looked at me trying to take it all in. He walked into his house. What have I done?

I walked back into the garden and everyone was looking at me.I walked past Ash,Rydel and the lads. I ran up to my room and cried, I don't know know why but what I said to Riker hurt me. I wanna be in his arms again. But how?  I lied to him I said I didn't love him that hurt saying it, to him, I do love him and he loves me. Well Rydel said so. I'm afraid to admit it to everyone but not anymore I want to tell the whole R5Family,and tell them the mistakes I made I didn't want to do that and everything was my fault! I logged on Twitter and saw the amount of hate I was getting. I went on Riker's profile,and saw what he put. 

rikerlynch: Guys, something I have to tell you I'm in love with Alex @TheOneandonlyamazingAlex (A/N:Sorry if this is yours I couldn't think) Please come back? xxx. 

I got out my phone and rung Riker. 

"You mean it?"I asked. 

"Yeah,Look what I did I do regret and I will always love you"I nearly started crying. 

"Riker you understand what's gonna happen"

"Yeah,I do Alex but I don't care"Then the door opened on Riker's side.

"Hello,Riker miss me?"

"Wait,what are you doing here?"I grabbed my jacket and raced downstairs grabbed a knife and ran next door to find Riker on the floor passed out and the person standing over him. 

Ah No!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: So who do you think it is? Comment,Fan or Vote?. 

I will be starting my 1D fan-fic.Check it out? 

~Megan xx