Chapter 3-Family meeting

A/N-Thanks for reading hope you enjoy reading comment on it tell me how I can inprove it thank's :) 

Riker's POV 

I walked to the car and opened the passenger door for Alex she looked amazing as always wow I loved her but she wanted to stay friends that was ripping me apart I needed her to know that I loved her but it wouldn't be okay we lived next to each other me and her brother are best mates and I know he wouldn't agree with it I had to get over her but how her eyes were emerald green her hair is brown with light brown highlights she was perfect to me. We got to the beach and I got out of the car opened the passenger door "Oh being a gentleman are we it's not like you" she laughed and joked. "Shut up you,it's called being kind bet you didn't have that where you lived huh?!" I pushed her laughing and joking we went to the beach and then went to the coffee place we stayed there it seemed like forever but I didn't mind life was perfect until Rydel and Ash came running in breathing heavily "Riker please don't you know it will be weird" they said.

"What wait  do you l.....lov....love me?" she asked with a small hope in her eyes. "I didn't want to tell you I mean look I didn't tell you and we're laughing and joking until you found out the day you came I said to myself don't fall for her but I did and I hate myself for falling for you it was a mistake and I should go" I said getting out of my chair and walking out but a hand grabbed my hand I turned around I saw Alex her eyes were filled up with tears I hugged her trying not to cry she pulled away turned to her brother and said "You know what,a BROTHER is meant to be there for his SISTER and your not STOP getting involved in everything because THAT'S ALL YOU DO and then you go and tell MUM LIKE SHE CARES SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME AS LONG AS SHE HAS HER GOLDEN CHILD I'M JUST A GIRL WHO LIVES AT THAT HOUSE AND I HATE IT NOT HAVING MY MUM CARE FOR ME BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS LIKE HUH!" She shouted while trying not to cry I hugged her and we walked out she busted out crying holding on to me not letting me go like I was going anywhere Ash came out she screamed "GET AWAY FROM ME I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN" she grabbed my hand and we walked away she didn't speak the whole ride back but I could tell she was going to say something.

Alex's POV 

Wow I never knew I had that in me but you gotta let thing's out so I let that out and I loved everything that I said it was true but my mind was on Riker he loved me and I didn't see it I feel like an idiot a really stupid idiot I loved him to but I couldn't tell him just in case he didn't love me.I looked and asked him "Is it true? That you love me cause I kinda need to know" He looked at me pulled up to his drive and said "Alex,the day I looked at you I loved you and what I said in the coffee place was true I hate myself for letting myself  fall for you I love you but you don't love m...." Before he could finish I kissed him I wanted him to know that I loved him know matter what,but truth is I still had a love spot for a boy back in England he went my school he wasn't all that but that's what made me love him his smile and eyes where amazing but I moved so I had to get over him and quick.

Ash's POV 

Wow my sister never talks about her feelings ever she was bottling it up forever but my mum loved her she even said he loved her.

I pulled up to the drive to see the van for R5 in the way Ryland came out he was the youngest of them all and was the manger I thought he was  away with his mum and dad for the weekend like they said because I can't fit Ryland in my room and the guest bedroom isn't finished because  of the bed wasn't put together and the walk in closet wasn't fixed it was a mess there was nothing in it expect the bed frame because my  dad was in hospital it wasn't coming out till Sunday I couldn't wait for it I loved the idea of having my dad back but my sister was totally  in a mood for no reason. Riker wouldn't tell me where Alex was the only problem was I needed to find Alex soon my mum pulled up and asked me  "Where's Alex I'v got a surprise for her and you I'm calling a Family Meeting so hurry up I need to tell you it soon so where's Alex?"  "Erm she's mum she's gone........" I tried to answer then Riker said "She's gone to my house she's in Rydel's room she was tired she didn't  sleep all night so we went out and she was tired so Rydel said she could have a nap on her guest bed." My mum nodded and walked in the house 

"Where is she really? Riker please tell me I need to know now!" I really needed to know like soon "She's in Rydel's bedroom talking to  Bee look she said she doesn't want you to go and find her she wants to be alone for now" Riker told me and walked in I knew he  was getting my sister.    

Alex's POV

If they think I'm coming and talking to my brother they have another thing coming I AM NOT speaking to him! "Hey your mum wanted to tell you   something it's a surprise something about a family meeting I think it's about your dad!" "What noo no no no no no I need my dad"  I was crying now and still trying to tell him "Oh No no no no no  I love him he can't leave me it's  not fair on me I love him I need a Dad you judge if boys are good enough for me" I wanted my dad so I ran downstairs and  into my house to find my dad sitting at the table drinking and eating with my mum and bro,"Bee's coming to stay in a couple of weeks when  we get the guest bedroom fixed she will be staying in that for a whole year her mum,dad and brothers are going on a cruise she got the choice but she said she wanted to stay with you so she is" My mum said very happily yes my best friend was coming to stay and I know  how to break Cali to her.    

*LATER THAT DAY*

  "Riker,My best mate's coming to stay you can finally meet her you will love her"I said"Maybe you can get us  tickets to R5 concert in a month coz you are an amazing person and I'm awesome as you said to me" "Sure I can get you 3  tickets just for you because you said I'm an amazing person and I want your best friend to have a wonderful year here and she is lucky to have an amazing  best friend." Riker said dragging me outside and into the car."Where we going Riker?" I asked as he shut the door.    

"Alex do you know when I told you I loved you I do and I want to be yours so Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked I looked in his Hazel eyes and I knew there  and then I loved him and why I let myself fall in love with him "Get ready to see the beach at sun set,I have never taken a girl to the beach at night  but you mean something to me and that's why I love you and I want to be yours forever and no one else's" Riker said opening the door so I could get out and as  soon as I did he kissed me I gave into the voices in my head saying I didn't love him I did and I knew I wanted to spend my whole life  with him and I didn't want anything to happen to us and hopefully my Best mate Bee would like him I told her I wouldn't ditch her just to  spend time with the Lynch's.    

Riker's POV 

Alex walked holding my hand and sat down on the beach and pulled me down I looked at her and I saw tears in her eyes I didn't ask why  she was tired so we went back to her house and went upstairs she put a movie on called Another Cinderella story about and hour through the  movie she fell asleep so I turned of the movie and I clapped the lights went out I tucked her up in bed. I went down really quietly,opened  the door closed it and ran to my house ran upstairs to find rocky looking at me "Where have you been?! I need to tell you something!"  He said so I told him "I was at Alex's we watched a movie she fell asleep so I came home but before we went to the beach. what is the  thing you need to tell me?" I replied. "Mum,Dad,Ryland&Alex's parents have gone to thing it's for a month so we have the house all to  ourself's."Rocky said with the stupidest smile ever. I didn't take in the info I needed to find out what Alex was nearly crying about.