Chapter 17-Greg's here! Time for a party!!

Alex's POV

I spent all night texting Greg random stuff. We were that close I always talked to him when I needed him but I found out he was kicked out of X-Factor.Dan,Greg and Micky where close friends to me they helped me pass all my exams.They were like family I did love them, Maybe Greg was right I need him back  I might be out of my mind but I might love Riker. -.- Not again.

I ran downstairs to my mum who was on the phone. 

"Yes that will be fantastic maybe at our house yep sure thanks Stormie see you soon"She hung up,I sat down on the chair and turned on the t.v "What was you going on about?" She shrugged,My phone beeped I pulled it out of my pocket.

Rydel:Your having a party?!xxx

Alex:We are never knew that.I think it's for my brother's birthday xxx

Rydel:You have to help me I don't know what to get him I don't know!!!!Xxx

Alex:Why don't we go shopping all of us my friends are meant to be coming and I want to get them something xxx

Rydel:2 hours xxxx

Alex:yep xx

Ash's POV

I heard about my sister going into hospital but what could I do I was at collage so I could do anything.Ever since me and Rydel got engaged I wanted to give her the world. Money. I didn't have anything Yeah my mum owns a record company.Yeah my dad works away with famous people.But I was alone with the money thing I needed money fast.I was driving home when I saw a taxi pull up. 'Dasd's going on a trip' It was a basic thing. But no to my surprise Dan,Greg and Micky get out of the car I pulled up and turned the car off and got out.

"OH DANNY BOY"I shouted.They turned around.

See let me tell you about our background with the lads. 

Me and the boys where best friends since primary I knew Dan way before then we met Greg and Micky. A few years later my sister came into the world. Dark black hair rosey red cheeks and green eyes. I loved her and I vowed to keep her safe,I loved her with all my heart. Then she got to 14 my dad left she was heart broken,But she had Micky they started dating and broke up before we moved they said it was better as they needed to stay friends. 

They all came running over. 

"Hey lads,What you doing here?"I asked 

"Your birthday,19 is a big number"Micky stated.

"I'm here for Alex and you mate"We talked and then I saw Alex come out and so did Rydel I hugged her and off they went. Shopping. I showed them where they was staying.In the basement that was made for them.Alex knew they were coming.

We stayed in my room all day playing Fifa,Cod and just having a fun and talking about what I've missed and what they've missed.A lot of things! 

 I heard Alex's car pull outside we all ran to scare them. I will tell you this.Mum wasn't very happy.

Alex's POV

Me and Rydel spent the whole day together talking about Ash's birthday and what Rydel wanted to do for him.I could tell she loved him.We were sat down talking at the cafe and I saw Riker and Rebecca shouting in the end she walked off and Riker came up to us. 

"Hey,Alex,Rydel what you doing here?"

"Getting Ash's presents you?"Rydel asked.

"Breaking up with Rebecca,I love you Alex"I stared at him.

"Me to,We should catch up on things"He nodded and walked away. 

Rydel screamed.I smiled knowing I would have Riker back,but what scared me is Rebecca.What would she do to me. 

We came back to mine, and the lads scared us.

"OMG!!!Ash you IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!"I shouted they just laughed. 

We went into the garden and sat down on the chairs Me and Greg sat on the same chair,Me sitting on his knee, My mum was inside getting the party ready and the presents.

"Hey,I you back with him?"I heard Greg whisper.

"Nope"I answered back 

"Be my girlfriend?"He asked 

"Maybe,If you stay here"I got up and I saw his hand grab mine,and locked his hand so we were holding hands.

Who to chose?No really?! Riker Lynch or Greg West?!!! 

OMG!!!I CAN'T CHOSE I'M STUCK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooooo.................How was that? Good?Bad?

I love you guys. 

~Megan Xxx