Chapter 8-Getting ready for Christmas

Alex POV

It was the first Christmas in California with my Brother,Best friend and my new boyfriend I couldn't wait for my mum and dad to get back from New York and spend Christmas in CALIFORNIA!!! I was a bit upset because I wouldn't see my family,at all.

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs I looked over on the floor and saw Riker asleep I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen Rydel and Ash were cooking food "Hey,Your up finally today we will put up the decorations and then go to the Mall"Rydel said putting a plate in front off me,I tucked in "Hey,stop pushing you'll get your pancakes"I heard Bee come downstairs Rocky came running in following him Ratliff then Ross then Riker and Ryland and Ross.Rocky had about 5 pancakes and covered them in Nutella I looked at him weird "What! Have I got two heads I bet they look 'Sexy' "I laughed and kissed Riker.

 "Alex,Come on lets get ready and put some Christmas in this place"Bee jumped and grabbed my arm to drag me away.It worked. We raced upstairs I opened the attic she shouted down to the lads "Oi get up here now!You do not want to see in angry in Christmas time lads"And with that they all came running upstairs I think one of them fell.Ha.

 *3 HOURS LATER*

"It worked yes look at this place"I smiled and picked up my phone I looked at the caller ID Dad I answered it and signalling for them to shut up they wouldn't so I went outside I sat down on the floor and listened to my dad going on and on.

"Look I don't want to leave them alone in the house,anything could happen!"My mouth fell open I could feel my eyes watering up,I started to cry "I don't like that Riker I don't have a good sense about him" I hung up and ran inside Bee saw that I was upset so she opened her arms and I hugged her I put my head on her shoulders and cryed.I stopped and looked at everyone I took a deep breath and looked at them "My dad doesn't trust us alone in the house"They looked at me but knew I wasn't finished "And he doesn't like Riker he said he doesn't have a good sense about him,He didn't know I was on the phone I think he butt dialed me It's........it's just"I saw Riker's face "I'm so sorry Riker I had no idea he didn't like you"He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed his keys.He left all of us standing there ME! of all people Rydel chased after him "Riker wait why are you like this"That's all I heard.

 Rydel's POV

When Alex came in I knew something wasn't right with her she ran to Bee and cryed for at least 5 minutes.She looked at us "My dad doesn't trust us alone in the house"I looked at Ash he was so annoyed I don't think that Alex saw she took a deep breath I kew she wasn't finished "And he doesn't like Riker he said he doesn't have a good sense about him,He didn't know I was on the phone I think he butt dialed me It's......it's just"She stopped and looked over at Riker he stood there lifeless just looking at Alex "I'm so sorry Riker I had no idea he didn't like you"He walked into the kitchen and grabbed his keys and walked out I chased after him "Riker wait why are you like this?"I asked him.

He looked at me "WHY! EVERYBODY IS HAPPY APART FROM ME AND ALEX HER STUPID DAD DOESN'T LIKE ME! I CAN SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WE WILL BREAK UP"He shouted at me I looked at him,I saw a tear in his eye

"Riker no it won't Alex loves you and you love her nothing can ever change that if two people are meant to be then nothing can stand in there way"I hugged him.We walked back in and everybody was looking at us "Mall?"They nodded we all took the van because Alyssa,Karla and Kelly where on holiday at their parents house they asked me but I turned them down. 

*20 MINUTES LATER*

Alex's POV 

We arrived at the mall we all had presents to buy with Christmas eve tomorrow then Christmas,New year's eve and New year I walked in and heard the music playing 

I don't want a lot for Christmas 

There is just one thing I need 

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true 

All I want for Christmas 

Is you

I smiled and walked over to the music shop to see what I could buy the Lynchs I had already got Bee's,Ash's and Mum's,Dad's I walked over to the counter "Hi,Alex Bridge I ordered some guitar's last week and they said it was here"The man nodded and tapped some keys on his computer."Would you like them delivered or taking them?"He handed me a piece of paper I ticked delivered they would be here for tomorrow so everything was ok I guess.

*5 HOURS LATER*

I walked out of the music shop and met up with the rest having spent 3 hours in a music store I really hoped they liked what I had got them...Well that's all I got them so they have to like it I had gotten a bit more I had got Riker a new pair of Blue converse and a jacket with Riker on the back,Rydel a pair of Pink converse with a love heart on each side a jacket.I got them all a pair of converse and a jacket with their name on and the favourite colour.We drove home as all of them tried to hide the presant's from each other it was kinda funny because I had bags that you couldn't guess what was in them I walked into the house and put the presants under the tree still in the bag.

"This Christmas is going to be AMAZING!!!!"Rydel screamed I agree this Christmas is going to be amazing and nothing could stand in my way!

A/N:So what do you guys think? I know  I haven't been updating this week it's just school started this week and I have a bucket load of homework I have to write loads of things. But I have gotten through the first week I hope you guys like this chapter if not tell me comment on how I can inprove!!! :) anyway I will get started on the 9th chapter :) OH! Before I forget my cousin is on Wattpad and he has a book called The Phantom Striker if you could check it out :) Please? Anyway hope you like it and byee ;)~Megan xx