↛ 8~Relax

"Babe, I'm home." A familiar voice rang out in the living room, causing you to stop browsing through your phone. It was your significant other, who you have been dating for almost a year now.

"Welcome home, baby." You stood up from the couch, smiling as you walked over to your partner. They pulled you into a hug, breathing in the scent that made them so calm.

"Why are you up so late? It's almost two in the morning." Sounded voice  filled with worry as they separated from you to look into your eyes.

You smiled, "I stayed up waiting for you." They lets out a tired laugh as they shook their head.

"I told you I'd be staying later at work."

"I know, it's just that I missed you...You're always at work. I'm just worried that you're not getting enough sleep." You sighed and placed a hand on their cheek. Their hair was a mess and their eyes had bags underneath them.

"I am getting enough sleep, don't worry about me." That was an obvious lie. You sighed and started to walk away.

"Look at your face! You have bags under your eyes! You can't keep doing this to yourself." You quickly grabbed their hand and pulled towards you guy's room.

Your S/O called out as you dragged them in. You didn't answer. Instead, you sat them down on the bed and walked into the bathroom.

The sound of water running can be heard, along with slight humming as you got the bath ready.

"Babe! What are you doing? Answer me!" They called out from the room.

"Your bath is ready!" You yelled back.

A few minutes later...

"This is soothing..." They sighed as their body sunk deeper into the warm water.

"Good. You relax. I'll fix everything for you tonight." Stepping out of the bathroom, you smiled to yourself. Finally. They were finally relaxing and not thinking about anything.

You grabbed one of their favorite movie and placed it in the DVD player and turned on the TV, waiting for them to come out. While they were in there, you also changed into something more comfortable.

"Where did you go?" They yelled. They had stepped out of the bath and now wearing the clothes they'd be sleeping in tonight. They had a towel around their neck to keep their wet hair from soaking anything.

"I'm right here. Now come on, let's watch your favorite movie." You smiled and patted the spot next to you on the bed.

Your partner smiled and hopped on the bed, you instantly cuddling up. You pressed play and they wrapped their hand around your waist.

Time went by and by the time the movie finished, your love fell asleep, their head laying cutely on your neck. You smiled tiredly to yourself as you turned around to face them.

"Sweet dreams...see you in the morning..." You placed a gentle kiss on his eyelid and lips before pulling the sheets over you two and snuggling close to him. You both slept in, until it was noon, not wanting to move from each other's warmth.