XCIX ━━ hellfire

Start from the beginning

            "Are you all right?" came strained voice behind her.

            She whirled around on her heel to find Harry, panting and already bloodied.

            "I'm fine," said Elara, already reaching out her hands to examine Harry's wounds, "But you — "

            Harry pushed her hands away.

            "I — I thought you were — "

            Elara cracked a humorless smile.

            "It'll take a lot more than some flesh hungry pedophile to kill me," Elara caught his arm, "Come on, we have to get to Snape."

            Snape's name sparked something in Harry. He straightened up, nodded, and took off running. However, their feet met something squashy and slippery on the floor and she stumbled: There were two bodies lying there, lying face down in a pool of blood, but there was no time to investigate. 

            Elara now saw red hair flying like flames in front of her: Ginny was locked in combat with the lumpy Death Eater, Amycus, who was throwing hex after hex at her while she dodged them: Amycus was giggling, enjoying the sport:  "Crucio — Crucio — you can't dance forever, pretty —"

            "Can't she?" snarled Elara.

            Before Amycus could turn around to see who the new opponent was, Elara's ever temperamental fire reacted to the sinister energy surrounding Amycus. Brilliant crimson and orange light shot out of her burning hand.

            Amycus dropped to the ground, screaming in pain.

            Ginny smiled gratefully before turning back into the fray, already shouting more spells at Death Eaters. Elara and Harry advanced to find Ron, Professor McGonagall, and Lupin, each of whom was battling a separate Death Eater. Beyond them, Elara saw Nymphie fighting an enormous blonde wizard who was sending curses flying in all directions, so that they ricocheted off the walls around them, cracking stone, shattering the nearest window.

            Elara maneuvered between each duel to catch up with Nymphie. She sidled up beside her, and the blonde Death Eater sneered.

            "The alleged 'Savior'," he said, his lip curled in distaste, "I expected a man, not a tiny, weak, woman."

            Elara shrugged.

            "Then prepare to get your ass handed to you by two women, you sexist fuck."

            Nymphie snorted before shooting a spell at the Death Eater. He blocked it with a wave of his wand. Elara shot a flame at him all while dodging the curse he had shot.

            "Am I gonna make you cry?" taunted the Death Eater, shooting a repertoire of spells at the pair.

            Elara waved her hand, pushing away a curse.

            "I wonder if your mother knows she raised a sexist virgin."

            Elara moved with incredible speed, dropping low and sweeping his leg. His height made if difficult for him to balance. He fell to the floor with a loud thud. Nymphie, seemingly for fun, swiftly kicked him between the legs. The Death Eater groaned.