CHAPTER - 20

(Lorenzo's picture above👆)

Olivia's pov

The first day here in Rome was........well unique, I don't know how to feel about the whole Alberto situation and the whole revelation of things and all that shit. I know I should be afraid but I'm curious as to what the hell is in that chip that Alberto is hell bent on taking, when I asked Shawn and Xavier to see what was in that chip they strictly told me to not mess with it and let it be as it is and now I'm more curious about it so I gave the locket to Shawn so I don't mess with it, if it will be with me I'll definitely try to see what is in that thing.

I have always wanted to go to Rome. I even had many fantasies about touring in Rome and they are Finally true. Rome is so beautiful. I dreamt of going to some places in Rome.

I listed it before going to Rome. Tomorrow I will show it to the squad and will go. I am excited to go there. One of the place were where my mom wanted  to go but unfortunately they couldn't. So I wanted to fulfill their wish.

The number 1 attraction of Rome is the Colosseum; the large amphitheatre that housed 65,000 spectators in Roman days. Gladiators battled each other as well as wild animals in the Colosseum's arena. In the giant ‘ruins’ of the Colosseum, you can visit the stands, the arena and the underground spaces of the largest Roman amphitheatre.which is considered one of the seven modern wonders of the world.

The Colosseum is really beautiful. We wondered around and taking the beauty of the surrounding and everything is really beautiful we wondered around till lunch and then went to have lunch at the restaurant nearby. We forgot about the whole Alberto situation and had fun it felt normal for once in my whole life. If you would see us like this it would seem a normal group of people who are having fun with each other and hanging out, but it's not like it at all you have to forget about your problems sometimes and have fun even if you know that the problem is going to come back to you and bite in your own ass. If you keep sulking about the whole thing you'll miss out the fun things and maybe won't be able to have that fun again so instead of sulking about the problem you should take the fun life is giving you at that time what if you miss out an important moment of life, of fun just because the problem you are having is eating you out sometimes it's good to forget about it and refresh your mind from negative thoughts. It seems everyone has already forgotten about Alberto and all that shit and are laughing and having fun just like I said sometimes it's better to forget about it.

Everyone is having fun and laughter is spread around our table with happiness in the air.

  Ewww you sound  so cheesy what happened to you are you OK?

Of fucking course you have to open your stupid mouth at this moment.

Technically I'm you so it's you whose mouth is stupid.

I just ignored my annoying inner voice. So yeah everyone is happy, Anna is continuously ranting about something to Cole who is looking at her like she is some kind of goddess, Shawn and Enzo are busy chatting about some models and Xander is busy flirting with Lilly, but I didn't miss it when I noticed Xavier, sitting there with both of his brows slightly furrowed and his soft lips forming a cute little pout make me want to kiss him and he put his head in his hands. We really didn't get any alone time to spend ourselves– if you don't count cuddling at night –with all the Alberto and the gang shit going on. I really want to spend some alone time with him. It seems like everywhere I go drama follows me around.

Feeling my stare Xavier turned around to  look at me flashing me his dashing smile making my heart melt down, I returned the smile and he pouted at me like a child who didn't get his favorite candy and I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his childishness and finished my food.

It was already 4 pm when we reached the hotel and we all were pretty exhausted of all day of walking and wondering around so we decided that now we'll go sightseeing tommorow. As soon as we got to our room and changed in something comfortable– by comfy means me in his shirt and my panties and him in his boxers– he wasted no time in pulling me on his lap and nuzzled his face in my neck sighing softly as I ran my hands in his soft hairs. We stayed like that for what feels like hours and I finally felt at ease and safe with us wrapped around each other.

"it feels days since we've spent some alone time. Wanna go on a date?" he asked looking at me and I nodded smiling at him

"OK then let's sleep till then I'll wake you up when you have to get ready OK baby." I nodded again and nuzzled my face in his warm chest as we laid there.

I woke up with something soft pressing all over my face. I opened my eyes to see Xavier on top of me peppering kisses all over my face and with a final kiss on my lips he got up and pulled me with him. I take a brief look at him, wearing a denim jeans and a black v neck T-shirt paired with a leather jacket.

"go take a shower I'll pick an outfit for you with a lingerie set" he winked at the last part. Making me blush.
After I took a shower I wore this and did a light makeup after blow drying my wet hair. Al this while Xav was staring at me in awe.

He put a blindfold on my eyes when we were in the lift and he kept dragging me along to wherever

He put a blindfold on my eyes when we were in the lift and he kept dragging me along to wherever. After I thought he was finally going to murder me he untied the blindfold to let me see what he has planned for us and I was stunned it was really very beautiful view.

There was a queen size bed in the middle  and a huge screen in front of it with fairy light decorated everywhere and a little table near the bed plus the beautiful night view of the sky

"I love it" I squealed and kissed him before he could speak anything

"I brought pizza" he pointed at the table. We both watched Disney movies and eat pizzas and talked and laughed for hours

We talked about anything and everything and after it was late we both headed to our room sleepy

"I love you Xav"

"love you too baby" he kissed me and i drifted off to sleep listening to his calm heartbeats

And that my dear friends was silence before the storm.

––––––––

Sorry for the late update and not going in the details of the date but it was pretty cute don't you think.
They are finally some what happy
But something is going to happen soon *dramatic drum roll*

Thank you for reading my book
Hope you like it

Keep reading and don't forget to
Vote, comment and share if you like the Ch.