CHAPTER - 11

Olivia's pov

1 week later...

It's been a week. A week full of happiness and laughter and love, a week has passed since I got married and I am really happy no more sadness, no more problems, no more nagging step-mom, or getting abused by my father, getting compared to my step sister.

After 21 years of fucking trashed life I am finally happy with Xavier, Xander, Cole, and Anna. I would mention Shawn but he was not there when I most needed him though I love him to death. Today Xav has to get to work since he has not been going past week to spend his time with and I quote 'my lovely wife'.

We woke up cuddling in the bed not wanting to move from each other's warmth but the world opposes us cause Xavier got a call saying that there's a very important meeting today that can't be delayed and he has to go, with the grumpy mood we both got dressed, he told me that he would take me out so I decided to wear accordingly. You would ask but why now aren't you going in the evening??.  Yeah so I thought why don't I change right now so I don't have to change later yeah I'm really lazy today
(OUTFIT 👇)

  Yeah so I thought why don't I change right now so I don't have to change later yeah I'm really lazy today (OUTFIT 👇)

He didn't tell me what to wear so I decided that I would wear this.
After getting dressed I decided to make breakfast for both of us while Xavier is showering. I made Bacon, as I was making breakfast two large hands wrapped around my waist and a head was resting on my shoulder while my back was pressed to a hard chest I very well knew who was it, I just continued making breakfast

"Why are you wearing these clothes now? Are you going somewhere?" he asked

"Nope I'm just too lazy to change two times plus I'm still a little sore" he smirked at these words of mine.

"yeah I know I made you worked up so much last night but hey I got you a hot water bath," he said still smirking

"yeah yeah, whatever. Don't you have work to go?" I asked

"Babe, I'm CEO and it's my company me going a little late won't do anything plus I just have a few meetings and I'll be back by 5 in the evening. Will you miss me?" he pouted

"yeah you were with me the whole week and now being by myself in this huge house will get a little boring maybe a lot more boring. But you have work" I said as I completed making breakfast "Tada," I said as I put the plates on the table and we both had breakfast which was actually delicious.

"bye babe," I said pecking his lips

"now that's not a proper kiss wifey" he teased  and kissed me

"ok now I need to go before I take you right here," he said and with a final kiss he and a wave he left for his work. He was looking so ravishing today with his navy blue suit but I wouldn't tell him it will just boast his earth-sized age even more.

I went to the couch and watched BTS run episodes with a tub of cookies and cream to pass my time until Xav got home.

After hours of laughter, it was finally lunchtime and made some pasta for me since the maids won't be coming until a few more days.

After eating lunch I still had 2 hours to pass time and didn't have anything else to do so I just sat and scrolled through my phone gallery looking at the memories that were in form of photos stored in my phone.

I came through so many photos of me and Shawn when we were younger and had no worries or anything to bother. I still remember the day when I told Shawn that I would tell mom about his new girlfriend and he threatened me that he would cut my hair. I told mom about his newly found secret and he actually cut my hair when I was sleeping.

One time it was raining and I was playing in the rain, I actually love rain so much and Shawn didn't like it that much. So my little self decided that it would be great to throw Shawn out in the rain when he clearly didn't want to, he really got annoyed at this and told me that he was taking me to the park to play but instead he took me to the farm that was close to our house and threw me between the pigs btw I really don't like pigs.

I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't realize that my phone was ringing I quickly picked up but it was an unknown number

"are you livia? Xavier King's wife" the stranger asked

"um......yes did something happened?" I asked

"yes Mr. King has gotten in an accident and is in city hospital right now," they said and I bolted out of the bed to the hospital

................

A/N:  hello cupcakes. How are you guys liking the book so far?? And how was the chapter??

Thank you for giving my book a chance I promise not to disappoint y'all.  And sorry for the mistakes...

Please vote, comment and share

Thank you

Your lovely writer

Disha 😍

Olivia: vote if you want Xavier to be ok 😔