CHAPTER - 15

Xavier's pov

There are a few things that make you happy and many things that make you sad. But maybe focusing on that few happy things will make you happier.

For me that few happy things are Olivia. I know we just met a few days before the wedding and at the wedding, I told her I love her, you would ask isn't it early? You just met how can you fall in love so early?

My answer is love doesn't have time you can fall in love at one sight so love is never early or late you just fall. It's your heart that decides when to fall not you

Oh, my fucking gaaad. Look at you Mr love guru.

Shut up don't speak when I'm being wise.

Sleep. A 5 letter word. Which I highly need right now. From the past few days, I'm not able to sleep. I just stare at the beauty beside me sleeping peacefully. And staring her is not the reason I'm not able to sleep.

He is here and I don't know what to do. It scares me thinking that he will do something to her. I'm not able to sleep thinking that if I sleep he will take her away from me and I don't want that. When Olivia asked why I can't sleep I just said

"the company's work is taking a toll on me. There's so much work"

I don't want to tell her that she is the reason why I can't sleep, she will be worried and would ask questions and Shawn said that we are not going to tell her now maybe later but not now.

"Xavier don't worry nothing will happen to her, calm down brother," Anna said once she was in my office
She knows everything along with mom and dad. And if we tell Olivia's parents I'm sure they wouldn't care

"calm down Bro stop pacing we are here to protect her nothing will happen to her," Shawn said. We were in his office discussing what to do with this situation, how to protect Olivia with him here.

"How can I not. What if he does something to her? What if he hurt her? What if–" I was ranting random things that could happen to her, that he could do to her. I was terrified now that liv is in this shit and I don't know what he can do to get what he wants and I don't want my liv to get hurt. I don't know what I would do if something happens to her.

"hey hey, I know you are worried. You love her I know that. She is my sister too I love her too. I have had hurt her in many ways I wouldn't want to hurt her anymore" he said I know he wants to tell her everything but we can't right now, I know she would want to do something on her own and we definitely don't want that, she could hurt herself. I don't know what will happen in the future but I sure as hell will protect her no matter what.

Olivia's pov

It was 7 pm when we had dinner. I and Xavier were sitting on the couch cuddling and watching movies. He looked really tired when he came home, he hasn't been sleeping lately because of something that's bothering him and I know that's not the work that's bothering him but I don't push it, he will tell me sooner or later.

We were watching horror movies, I told him that I am terrified of them but he said that he is here to protect me, he said that way too seriously for just a movie. Just as the girl went to open the door our doorbell rang and I screamed jumping on Xavier's lap and clinging to him like a gum. He just chuckled and went to open the door with me still clinging on him.

Anna, Xander, and Cole stood on the other side of the door grinning like Cheshire cats, but the other person I saw surprised me.

Ian Somerhalder.

Haha kidding it was just Shawn. I'm not mad at him stalling on me he will tell me when the time's right. Right? Right.

"why is she clinging at you like vetal?"
Cole laughed but one glare from me shut him up. Xavier was carrying me like a child. I was glued to him.

Before Xavier could answer.  Shawn smirked "they were probably watching horror movies" he chuckled

"how do you know that?" Xavier asked

"by looking at her terrified expression–" so he doesn't remember
"and I remember us watching horror movies she would scream and cling on me for dear life" I spoke too soon didn't I?  All of them are laughing and rolling on the floor on my misery. I glared hard at Shawn and he lifted his hands in surrender and grinned cutely. I open my arms for him to take me from Xav and he did

"what do you eat Jesus you weigh so much" he huffed but hugged me tightly and I did the same, after few minutes of us staying like that he kissed my forehead and dropped on the floor, I landed on the ass with a thud

"I love you" he yelled laughing going in the living room. I stood up and jumped on his back making him Stumble

"I love you too" I bit his ear and he let out an ouch.

"so what makes you all come here?" I asked once we were all seated

"I got six tickets for Rome. And I want you five to come with me too. I don't have anyone else to come with me and I don't want to waste these" she said waving the tickets in the air.

"And I'm not asking if you're coming or not. I am telling you that you have to come " Anna said before any of us could speak. We all nodded and they left after she told us the details. We are going there the day after tomorrow. And she even told me– scratch that – ordered me to come shopping with her tomorrow.

"lets sleep," he said once we were settled in the bed

"no you sleep first you haven't been sleeping lately. I'll sleep once you are asleep" I ordered him and kissed him before he could speak anything. He sighed in the kiss, I pulled away for some air as he pulled me closer to him and closed his eyes, I rested my head on his bare chest and I could hear his calm heartbeats

"I love you, baby. Goodnight"

"I love you too Xav. Night"
I waited till his breathing got even and sleep took over me with one thought in my mind

Here we come to Rome.

.........

A/N: Hey guys how's the chapter??
I hope you all are liking the book.

And they are going to Rome yeaaaa.
Vote, comment and share to show me your support

Thank you for reading my book and sorry for the mistakes tell me if you find any.

Keep reading to find out what is going to happen with them in Rome.

Stay home stay safe.

Your lovely writer
Disha😍

Shawn: vote if you want to know who is he.