Chapter 2

The Cheater...
_____________________________
Song- You broke me first
______________________________
☆Third person☆

Error walked into the house
Not expecting what would happen next

☕︎︎|☕︎︎|☕︎︎

"Ink I'm home-" error said entered the house but he was cut off by an unexpected site...

"What the heck" Arrow stepped back as he saw ink pinning dream down onto the couch.

"Error!?" Ink shot up when he had heard his glichy boyfriends voice, Dream took this as a chance.

Dream quickly roled off the couch which shocked ink, Dream got up and ran out of the house with a scard expression on his face.

"Error I can explain" ink said as error was going up the stairs but suddenly error stoped at the fifth step and said "I don't want your stupid explanation..."

"Err-" ink started but suddenly he was cut off "No! I'm done with your games ever since we got back together you've acted worst than when we first dated and I'm done with it!"

"What do you mean" ink said confused "I mean we are done!" "What!?!?You can't leave!!"

"Oh yes I can and I will!!" Ever said with the sound of anger in his voice " no you can't it's not like you have anywhere else to go!!" Ink said thinking he was onto something.

" oh yes I do I can just move back in with nightmare and the rest of the group"
"But error" ink said but when he did error was already out the door...

☕︎︎|☕︎︎|☕︎︎

☆Error's point of view☆

I ran through the forest
Feeling overwhelmed and like I was about to cry, I want to cry, I wanted to cry so badly yeah he wasn't the best boyfriend but I still loved him and to think he'd do that hurts me...

I walked through the forest trying to calm myself down, but it didn't work, I was too heartbroken but then suddenly I heard a branch break.

"Hello! Is anyone there" I yelled out but then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder
I flinched and...

匚尺卂丂卄乇ᗪ...

_____________________________________

I did it I finally finished...

I am so sorry it took me sooo long to finish.
It's just that I was procrastinating
And so yeah but I did

I hope you enjoyed!
Bye!!
_____________________________________

{Word Count-380}