100K Read Thank You Short Story (2)

Start from the beginning

"Alright, call me if you need anything okay? I need to check on Hyunnie and your papa. Be ready for our dinner at Uncle Joonie's tonight," I reminded the girl before stepping out the door, and turned to face her one last time before leaving.

"Yeah. Love you, mama" she hugged me close and I quickly wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her back comfortingly.

"I always love you, my big baby"I sighed out in content, kissing her hair crown before letting Minji go into her room.

Checking on Hyun, I saw him playing game on the computer as he always did after he went back from school. It wasn't a big problem for us unless he didn't follow the rules given to him by Jungkook. If he disobeyed the rules, he'll face the wrath of his papa.

Leaving the boy to play, knowing that he'd be disturbed if I were to call out for his name now, I closed the door quietly and went back to our main bedroom, figuring that Jungkook might be in there since he wasn't seen in any other parts of the house as I walked around.

Entering the room, I saw him being shirtless with only his shorts on, preparing to take a bath with a towel in his hand.

"Baby," Jungkook called, as he opened his arms wide to invite me for a hug.

Smiling and making sure the door was locked, I ran into his arms and Jungkook engulfed me into a tight hug.

Swaying left and right, taking in his conforting scent, I giggled when Jungkook started lifting me up and spinned me around the room.

"Kookie, stop. I'm dizzy," I exclaimed, hugging him close, still laughing. Slowly, Jungkook stopped spinning and gently placed me back onto the ground.

"How are you?" he asked, straight after stealing a soft kiss from me.

"I'm feeling great. How about you, Kookie?" after cupping his cheek with one palm, I then played with his hair, loving the feel of the volume of his hair in my hand.

"I'm fine as long as I have you and our babies with me," he smiled cheekily, and I tiptoed for a quick peck before copying his smile.

"How about your work?" I asked, keeping the distance of our bodies close after the peck.

"Bearable only because you came for me during lunch hour," Jungkook nuzzled our noses together, and I closed my eyes with a permanent smile on my face.

"You don't even eat a lot now, you know?" breaking the distance a little, I stared into his beautiful eyes, waiting for his answer.

"I'll eat more..."

"Good -"

"...only if you let me eat you more,"

"Jeon Jungkook!" I exclaimed as he finished, and slapped his bare chest quite loudly due to his words.

"What is it, Jeon Jimin? Is it wrong for me to have a taste of you?" he asked, a smll smirk decorated his face, teasing me.

"Stop it, it's embarrassing" I diverted my eyes, feeling my cheeks heated at him shamelessly talking about the topic.

"Join me, please?" he nuzzled my neck, leaving butterfly kisses on the crook, making me tilted my neck to give him more access.

"Only for a bath," I whispered, eyes closing, starting to get affected by Jungkook's kisses.

"You know that's not possible," he whispered with low voice, making me shy away from his lips.

"Kookieee," I whined, stopping him when Jungkook tried to dive in for another series of butterfly kisses on my shoulder this time.

"We can try for our fourth baby?" he suggested and I just smiled lovingly at his excited face.

"Do you want more babies?" I asked, wanting to know if he was serious about the suggestion or not.

"Do you, Jiminie?" he asked back.

"I don't mind. Although it hurts giving birth to them, I love my babies. But you'll have to work hard to support their growth, Jungkookie. I don't want you to overwork yourself," I voiced out my worry, feeling sad that Jungkook had to support everyone with his own effort.

"You know that I don't mind doing anything for our family, Jimin baby. But if you're too worried, I promise I'll pull out this time," he promised, but I knew better.

"The last time you promised that, we got Jungmin, you know?" I raised my eyebrows at the alpha, skeptical to his promises.

"Oh come on, baby. We'll have enough time before the dinner," Jungkook whined, he bended down, burying his face into the crook of my neck, even though he was taller than me. I chuckled at his behaviour and decided to give in.

"No hickeys, okay? Jin hyung will tease me to death like the last time he saw your fresh hickey on my mark," playing with his hair and kissing his bare shoulder, Jungkook jolted up in excitement with a wide bunny smile on his face.

"I'll do it everywhere except your neck then. He won't see it," he giddily blurted out, earning him another slap from me on his chest.

"Kookie!"

"I'm just teasing you, baby" he laughed, and smoothly dived in for kiss on my lips.  Closing my eyes and reciprocating his kisses, I felt his hands going under my shirt, roaming his fingers on my bare skin.

Lifting my hands up, I let Jungkook pulled the shirt off my body and I smiled as he took his time to stare at me.

"Always so beautiful,"

"You're always so handsome too,"

Pushing my body forward to clash our bare upper bodies, I faced up to catch his lips again, and Jungkook took my lips more hungrily than before. He slowly lifted me up in bridal style, and placed me onto the bed before hovering over me.

"I thought you said you want to do it in the bath?"

"The bed is closer. I just couldn't wait to have you,"

"You're a flirter,"

"I only flirt with you,"

--

The end.

Sorry that I took a while just to finish this chapter, but I hope it's good enough for the 100K Read Thank You Short Story.