Part 15

Jimin’s POV

After hearing Namjoon's loud yell over the phone, I could hear a few rustles before a loud crash and the line got cut off.

A few minutes after, I received a call from Namjoon's number.

"Hello, Jiminie honey. Joonie dropped my phone, and you know what happen," Seokjin greeted and informed the unfortunate end of his phone's life.

"Ops, sorry Jin hyung. I might be the reason of it because -" I apologized, feeling a little guilty towards the phone but was cut of by Seokjin as usual.

"Yeah, I heard. Jungkook asks you out for dinner,"

"Not only me, Minji as well"

"Hmm, good, good. Come here and we'll talk more, I'll cook lunch for us all,"

"Uh, okay?"

"Great, I hope to see you in an hour!"

"Alright -...hyung" the line was already cut off before I could say goodbye and I just stared at the screen for a few seonds.

Why couldn't we just talk about the simple dinner invitation over the phone?

But, whatever.

Going to Seokjin's house meant only two things.

Great food. Great family.

"Minji, baby"

"Yes, mama"

"Uncle Jinnie wants us to go to their home for lunch. You want to meet Seojun and Haneul oppa?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes, yes!" she jumped excitedly as she stood up from her small chair, and her puzzles were long forgotten on the table.

I grinned at her ecstatic form and got up myself, and started getting ready to go out.

--

Jungkook's POV

"What is it, hyung?" I croaked out annoyed, after being woken up by the said phone call.

"Uncle Kookie, good morning. This is Haneulie," a small voice greeted kindly, and I opened my eyes a little.

"Haneul, hey big guy. Why are you calling? Do you miss me?" all my anger dissipated as I heard the soft voice of the younger of the twin.

"I kind of miss you, and Jinnie appa wants you to come for lunch, he said that he'll cook a lot of food today," the four years old boy spoke out honestly, and I sat up on the bed at his invitation.

"Jin hyung did? But your dad always kicks me out because I eat too much,"

"Appa said it's okay to eat a lot. We can even go buy ice cream after eating," the boy told with happy voice, and I smiled a little at that.

"Alright, I'll come later. Do you want anything, Haneulie? Don't tell Seojunie, Uncle Kookie will only buy it for you,"

"No uncle, that's not good. I love Seojunie, he's my hyung," the boy scolded protectively over his older-by-a-few-minutes brother, making me laugh heartily.

"Alright big guy, what do you want?"

"Um, I want strawberry milk, chocolate milk, and banana milk!" he suggested, and I cooed at how he remembered my love for banana milk as well.

"Alright, I'll be there in a few hours" I replied with a wide smile on my face, even though I knew the boy won't see it.

"Thank you, Uncle Kookie. Bye bye," he said with great manners, and my smile stayed on my face.

He was so different compared to his brother. So calm, while the other one so active.

But both have their own specialty. Both the twin siblings were amazing.

Finally getting out of the bed, I looked at the clock and realized that it was fairly early, only a half past nine.

Two hours after I sent the message to Jimin. Realizing that there were no reply, I also saw that he had left the text on read.

Did he reject me again?

Or should I just stop by?

Wanting to remove my thoughts from the small guy and his daughter, I opted for a morning work out, and started walking to my gym room which I made myself because I was too lazy to go out during weekends like this.

It was only after I got the music blaring through the speaker that I started to work out seriously, doing the same regimes for a few sets without forgetting about the time.