Part 21

Jimin’s POV

The dinner with Jungkook went better than expected. He brought us to a very cozy family restaurant that was still exclusive, but comfortable enough for us to enjoy the night.

I was shocked when Minji and him shared a plate at the restaurant, but the male didn't seem uncomfortable at all, and even assured me that they had planned it prior the dinner.

After that night, Minji and the alpha had become closer than ever that it somehow amazed me at how open my daughter was to the male. And since then, he had been coming to our house more frequently that even Hoseok and Yoongi were now used to the male's presence in our neighborhood.

Jungkook sometimes even fetch Minji and the twins from nursery, and stopping by the store before sending the twins back to Seokjin.

He was a good man, just as Seokjin said, but sometimes his stares towards me felt like there was something behind them that I couldn't pinpoint on.

Jungkook was always looking at me like there was something playing on in his mind, and I didn't know whether I was supposed to freak out over it or just brush it off.

Other than that, he had treated me and Minji so good.

I was organizing the stocks on the shelves as there were no customers right now, and were too into it that I didn't realized someone approaching me.

I flinched and almost hit the person behind me as I felt a soft touch of a finger on my neck.

"What the - Jungkook! What are you doing...here? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be working?" I cupped the spot he just poked with my palm as I retreated a few steps back from the serious looking guy.

"That mole," he spoke.

"What mole?" I asked in confusion.

"The mole on your nape," Jungkook pointed to his own nape, and I almost forgot that I did got one there.

"Oh, yes. What about it?" I asked, seeing nothing special about my mole.

What is it with this guy?

"This might sound out of the blue, but I'm musclebun91" he looked all serious that it kind of scared me a little.

(a/n: that username is just for the sake of this ff. Not real. If it's real though, not related to this ff in any way.)

"What?" I frowned, but still think of his question, and that somewhat familiar username he asked of.

"Have you heard of the username before? On any website? Any? Any at all?" Jungkook looked almost desperate now, but I didn't know what answer he was trying to get from me.

"I-I don't -"

"Then, what about mochibaby1310?" his question froze me up, and I felt blood drained from me at the mention of that particular username.

(a/n: again, username not real)

It's mine.

The one I used for the website.

He -

"m-mochibaby1310?" I stuttered, all the past memories flooding back to me.

"So it is you. I have been looking for you for so long," he sighed out, and took a step closer towards me.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I tried to run away from Jungkook, suddenly feeling defensive towards the male.

"Don't try to fool me, Jimin. I know it's you," he managed to get hold of one of my wrists and refused to let me walk away from him.

"Okay, you got me. So?" I decided to just tell him straight up, knowing that I couldn't really fool the man just like he said.

"I've been trying to find you and did everything I could in my power but there's nothing I know about you other than your username and your mole,"

"You broke the rule?" I asked suspicious, since that's the only way for him to see my mole.

"I couldn't help it. I want to know who you are. But it was only once, and I didn't see a lot because it was dark anyways," he defended.

"You aren't supposed to see anything," I deadpanned, catching the boy off guard.

"It was our last time, I - you - you are so close to me so I could see your nape when you know - when I - you" he was about to ramble about that intimate moment we shared and I felt my cheeks starting to heat up.

"Stop it! It's embarrassing to tell - just stop!" I hurried over to Jungkook, clasping his mouth to stop him from talking about it, and both of our faces were burning as we recalled the past.