21

Chapter 21 — For old times sake

"I can't believe you let Lily drink without supervision. She can't even handle the tiniest bit of alcohol. She even got drunk for having chocolates that has rum in it." Josh said.

"How was I supposed to know that?" Anthony murmured. "Clearly you haven't known her long enough." The three walked inside the house while Anthony lays her on the couch.

"Where's chairman?" Anthony asked. "He is a close friend of the brides father so I'm guessing they're playing pool together by now." Josh said.

A small hiccup escaped from Lilys mouth as Josh sighed. "I'll go take some aspirin and water. Give it to her when she wakes up. She's going to have a huge migrane."

Josh left to the kitchen as Anthony goes onto her level and smiled. "You even looked so pretty passed out." He slipped a bit of hair behind her ears.

"Josh?" She groaned. "No Lil it's–" Thats when their lips met for a couple of seconds.

It was shocking for Anthony. Not by the fact that they just kissed. They did, a couple of times before but the thing is she calls him Josh before they kissed.

"Hey I'm back." Josh said walking back to the living room with pills. "So um my moms looking for me. Did you tell your mom you have to stay over yet?" He asked.

Anthony sighed before shaking his head. "You know what? You two have been friends for quite sometimes now. Why don't you take care of Lily?" Anthony asked.

"Me? Well, you're her boyfriend so you take care of her." Josh said. "That reminds me, I have to go pick up my dad from the airport." Anthony nodded before grabbing his car keys and going to the door.

"But Anthony–"

He was already out. Anthony sighed to himself as he thought for a while. 'I'll give you some times to think about your feelings Lil. Maybe you call my name when sober but we all know drunken words resembles the actual truth.'

Lily woke up with a headache that morning and instead of Anthony all she could see was Josh sleeping on his so called favorite chair

She looked around and found aspirin. "Lil?" Josh groaned blinking his eyes open. "How's your head?" He asked with his eyes half closed. Lily chuckled at the sight. She thought he was adorable.

"I'm fine Josh. Where's Anthony?" She asked. "He left last night, he said he had to pick up his dad from the airport last night. So he asked me to look after you and don't worry I already told my mom I'm staying over." He grinned.

Lily gave him a small nod as she searched for a glass of water. "Here Lil, let me get it for you. Just stay put okay?" He asked.

Lily watched his back while he goes to the kitchen and grabbed her a glass of water. "Here." He gave her a glass as she gulped the pill down.