6

Why do I have a lot of ghost readers? Sob sob

Chapter 6 — Jealousy

♡○

Lily Van Doren came home bursting in tears as she made her way upstairs. "Miss Lily, how's your day?" Alexa greeted bowing down. "Do you want me to make you peach tea?" She asks.

Seeing her young mistress in tears made her worry. "Miss Lily is something wrong??" Alexa asked following her upstairs. "Go away! I wanted to be alone!" She cried slamming the door shut.

Lily thought she was acting like a child. She can't blame herself though. Tears won't stop falling even when Lily tried to suppress them. She slide down her door and burried her face on her knees.

She should be happy she lived in a big mansion, theres more than enough food at the table, she could buy all of the things she wanted yet she is not happy.

She felt selfish.

"What is wrong with me." She sniffled. Thats when she heard a knock on the door. "Jackson?" She croaked holding back her tears. No answers as the person kept knocking.

Lily remembered that Jackson is in Monte Carlo, on a business trip. Thats when she knew it wasn't Jackson. "Alexa?" She sniffled as she stood up.

The knocking suddenly stops. "It's me. Lil." A voice that belongs to Anthony called out. "Anthony?" She opened the door to her room. "I– whoa! Why are you crying?? Is there something wrong Lil??" Anthony asked grasping her cheek.

"Is there something hurting. Who did this to you? Who do I gotta fight??" He asked frantically causing her to chuckle. "No, it's okay. . It's nothing. I'm a bad bitch, I can handle stuff like this." She grinned.

Anthony never knew someone can be this attractive when crying. "Oh god, tell me! Is it something I did??" He asks.

Lily looked at a huge bag of groceries behind him. "Whats that?" She asked. "Oh, I um. . This is going to weird but, I heard from one of your friends that you're having cramps because its that time of the month. ."

"I was about to leave them with Alexa but–"

Thats when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. "H–Hey! Lily w–what are you doing? I wasn't ready?" Anthony blushed, starting to get all dizzy.

"Thank you, for being here." She said burying her face on his hoodie."

"Sorry, I got makeup all over your hoodie." She said sniffling looking up at him.

"Thats okay Lil, after all its just a white limited edition Louis Vuitton x Supreme hoodie." Anthony said trying to cheer himself up. "And you're welcome." He said caressing her hair softly.