3

Chapter 3 — Love is in the air

♡○

"Lily godamit wake up!" Jackson said banging his fist on her door. Lily being the light sleeper that she is woke up in an instant giving herself a headache. "Ugh what is it." She mumbled into her pillow.

"Theres someone at the door for you!" Jackson exclaimed. "It's one of your annoying Tik Tok friends!" Jackson added.

"W-Who?!" She shifted out of bed and accidentally tripping. "Is it Josh??" She asked grabbing a towel to bathe. "That bubbly dude? I don't think so, this ones way more annoying than him."

"Is she in here?? Hello! Lily! It's me Anthony!"

"Anthony??" She questioned as she opened the door to her room. "What are you doing in my house on a Saturday morning?"

"Well I did promise you a Saturday date to the mall and I heard from Josh that Alexa makes the best bacon and eggs." Anthony grinned. "Oh boy. Okay um. . I just want you to go along with the lie we don't have to actually go out today." She shrugged.

"Oh. . I'm sorry I miss calculated but since I'm here now and I literally look like a chick magnet. Why don't we just go to the mall already?" He chuckled.

Lily thought for a while. "Jackson you don't need help with dad do you?" Lily shouted through the hallway. "Nope!" Jackson answered back. "Alright then, I guess I'm free today."

"By the way I really like what you guys have done to the place I mean Josh told me it looks like a palace but I thought he was only exaggerating but wow look at it. Looks like the inside of a Buckingham palace." Anthony looked around.

"Thanks, my mom actually designed this house before she passed away. She's an architect after all, I'm glad you like her work." Lily smiled remembering her mom. "Like it? I love it." Anthony cooed.

"Well then. . Let me take a bath and I'll be right down and in the meantime, ask Alexa to cook you something."

Anthony was waiting down eating breakfast then sipping his drink

Anthony was waiting down eating breakfast then sipping his drink. He couldn't help but to wonder what kind of job does Lilys father have to own this huge ass mansion.