12

Chapter 12 — Shade and crazy bitches

♡○

"Josh. Hey Josh." Sophia called gaining the attention of the boy who was zoning out earlier. "I'm sorry, but what are we talking about just now?" He apologized.

Sophia forced a smile as she clasped her hands together smiling brightly. "I was talking about that super cute Pandora necklace I saw at the mall yesterday." She grinned.

"Again? I might have to work two jobs to support your lifestyle." He chuckled nervously. "I know, but you love me enough to do that right?" She batted her eyes placing her hands on his.

"Please Josh! It'll be the last thing you'll get for me I promise." She pouted making a puppy face. "I spoil you a lot." He said looking at the price tags on the website.

"You made enough money from Tik Tok, I'm sure it will cover that up."

"Thats the thing, I made money from Tik Tok and you actually asked me to stop because girls kept commenting on my page." He sighed. "Oh yeah about that. I hate it when bitches flirt with my man. Aren't they the worst?"

"Sophia! They're my supporters! Whats gotten into you these days?!" Josh asked. "You literally maxed out my credit card yesterday and now you're asking me to buy you even more stuff today."

"You love me don't you?" Sophia asked balling her fist. "Of course I do." He replied swallowing a lump in his throat. "My friends are wondering why you weren't buying me stuff even though you're rich." She murmured.

"I'm not buying you stuff?! Okay then, I think this has to stop." He said standing up. "Are you seriously backing down? You can't even keep your girlfriend happy, how'd you gonna keep your best friend happy?" She asked.

Josh stopped at his tracks turning back at her. "What did you just say?" Josh asked. "I'm talking about Liliana. I received a tip that she never hung out with you anymore, choosing Anthony Reeves over you." She smirked.

"Your friend even turned against you just because he has a crush on your best friend. I'm the only one you had left Josh. And if you don't want me to walk out on you like they did, I suggest you to go to the mall with me." She puckered her lips.

"Like I said. . You love me. Right Josh?" Sophia grinned.

"Liliana will never treat me like this." He said balling his fist. "I was a fool to date you. And I'm thankful that I haven't introduced you to Lily. She's far too high classed for you." Josh glared at her.

"And never talk so lowly of her because no matter how hard you try. You can never be anywhere near her. Ever." He said turning away walking the other direction.

"Oh and that reminds me, I take back my words. You're the biggest bitch I've ever met Sophia."

And after leaving. All Josh could think about was Lily.

"Come to my party?" Mattia asked with invitations in his hand

"Come to my party?" Mattia asked with invitations in his hand. "Um, what party?" Lily asked with Alejandro and Kairi gasping behind him. "You don't know?? Mattia always throws this awesome party every year after finals week are over." Kairi exclaimed.

"It's going to be a blast Lil! And it's an invitation only so you know it will be exclusive." Alejandro winked. "Oh, alright then. People in my school are going to come too right?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, we asked Anthony, Jaden, Griffin, Alex and probably Josh to come." Mattia said. "So you're coming right?" Kairi perked. "Oh yeah sure. I would love to." She nodded.

Mattias face lit up with the twosome having massive grins on their faces. "There are going to be a lot of Tik Tokers there right? I know no one except you guys. Are you sure you invited the right person?" Lily asked nervously.

"You're even the sole purpose of this party– OW!" Kairi yelped when Alejandro pinched him. What was that all about? Lily asked herself.

"Great. I'll see you on Saturday." And with that Mattia left with Alejandro and Kairi following behind him. Thats when she noticed Jaden walking in the distant. "Jaden!" She called as she ran up to him.

"Oh hey Lil, whats up?" He greeted. "Are you coming to Mattias party?" Lily asked, "Yeah I am, it's going to be sick but um. You're also invited?" Jaden asked looking down at the invitation in her hand.

"Oh yeah, he actually came up to me and asked me to go personally. Is Anthony going?" Lily asked. "Well he is not but he sure have to knowing that you came." Jaden murmured.

"What did you say?" She asked having no clue on what he is saying. "Yes he will be there." Jaden stated. "Theres something you should know first about Mattias party." He cleared his throat.

"He has it once a year. A big party with Tik Tokers and influencers coming. Thats how we actually met other Tik Tokers and do collaboration, duets and stuff." He ranted. "Oh and, you will never leave the party single."

"Really? And how does that work?" Lily scoffed. "I don't know, that house produces OTP couples every year. Last time it was Payton and Avani. I don't know who's going to be crowned couple this year." He explained.

"Now that you told me you're coming, I think I know who's it gonna be." Jaden sighed. "Are you sure you're willing to come?" He added.

Lily chuckled raising her eyebrows. "Jaden you act like its a big deal. What is really going on here?" Lily asked. Jaden looks at her for a moment as he sighed. "You know what? I'll pick you up and take you home Saturday." He rolled his eyes.

"Really? But I'm sure Anthony would take m–"

"Nope. Looks like I'm not getting drunk on Saturday." Jaden smiled cupping her cheeks. "HEY! Let go of me! You're smushing my face!" She yelped.

"I'm protecting your ass from fuckboys this Saturday at least let me squish you!" He chuckled letting go of her cheeks looking at powder on his hands.

"Damn Lily, your powders all thick."

To be continued