4

Chapter 4 — surprise visits

♡○

"Anthony, Jaden tell me again why I agreed to come with you two?" Lily asked looking at Joshs house in front of her. "This is the last place I wanna be in actually." Lily shrugged.

"Whats that?" Jaden asked. "Nothing, text Josh to come outside will you?" Lily asked. "He said the front door is opened. We should just come inside." Anthony said opening the door for them.

"Josh! It's Jaden!" Jaden walks pass them looking for the boy. "Josh!" Jaden exclaimed.

"In here you guys!" Josh replied back. It has been a long time since, she actually visited Joshs house. They used to play there all the time when they were kids.

But growing up, Josh always visited her house first because like he said Alexa makes the best sandwiches, in conclusion. . Alexa is just a great cook.

"Hey, man. Wheres Charli?" Jaden asked running up him giving him the bro hug. "She's in the bathroom. We just finished filming." He turned to look at Lily in surprised. "Lily? What are you doing here? I thought you're not coming?"

"Well this two hooligans decided to force me to come. I mean now that I remember it, Jaden literally carried my ass to the car." Lily glared at him. "Hey you guys!" Charli walks out the bathroom smile beaming.

Lily rolled her eyes at the sight as she forced a smile. "Oh my god its really her." Jaden swooned. "Charli this is my friends. This is Jaden Hossler, Anthony Reeves and–"

"Oh my god! You're Liliana Van Doren! I watched your makeup videos! And you're actually prettier in real life!" Charli chirped shaking the girls hand.

Lily frowned and then manage to smile. "It's a pleasure. I heard a lot about you."

"Oh, you heard all about the overrated girl huh?" Charli asked. "Well yes and no personally I think you are–"

"Charli come sit beside me!" Jaden exclaimed across the room. "So. ." Josh grinned. "Still think she's overrated?"

"I do, still. But she turned out nice. I should not hate anyone because everyone literally hates her." Lily shrugged. "Not all, just half the population of Tik Tok and the rest of them wondering who she was." Anthony joined the conversation.

"Ah, did you two have a nice date?" Josh asked. "Yeah thats until we met Jaden along the way and he insisted on coming with us." Anthony sighed. "I mean we're better off alone aren't we?"

"Thats so cute guys, ten out of ten would ship." Josh chuckled. Upon hearing that Lily was devastated. She gulped down looking at her hands. "We do make a cute couple huh?"

Josh paused just staring at her in confusion and on the other hand Anthony looks like he's about to explode any time soon. "You did not just say that, haha." Josh laughed awkwardly.