18

Chapter 18 — Confession games

♡○

"I heard both Anthony and Josh wants to confess their feelings to Lily." Jaden sighed while the gang nodded. "I don't know why they went all out like this. This confession thing is going too far." Griffin spoke.

"What are we talking about and why does it seem very serious?" Alex asked joining the convo. "Alex you're close to Lily. Who does she like more? Josh or Anthony?"

"Honestly she's a bit confusing. I mean I'm a girl and she confuses me as well." Alex shrugged. "Why don't you try asking her? Who does she like more." She asked innocently.

"I mean Anthony is handsome and Josh is well, he is also handsome but Josh knows her since birth but Anthony has always been for her these couple of days." She blabbered.

"Hey guys, why do you all look so tense?" Comes Chase Hudson to their table sitting down beside Alex. "Go away Chase this is none of your business." Alex sulked.

"Oh I know, we must be talking about the love triangle between Anthony, Josh and Lily. Look if both of them won't confess to Lily, I will." He said proudly. "But I thought you're with Charli?" Jaden asked.

"We broke up." Chase spoke eating cheese fries. "And I heard you also kissed Nessa? I thought Josh dated Nessa?" Griffin asked. "He did what again?" Alex asked.

"Okay why are you all judging me now? I am single anyway, I can kiss whoever I want."

"The question is who wants you to kiss them though?" Addison rolled her eyes sitting down next to Jaden. The gang laughed as Chase rolled his eyes.

"Haha very funny. It's not my fault the ladies want me." He said fixing his hair. "I heard Joshs confessing to Lily. Finally." Addison rolled her eyes.

"Actually Anthony wants to confess to Lily on the same day." Griffin spoke. "Oh yeah and what day would that be?" She asked.

"Tuesday." Jaden answered.

The gang paused suddenly as they looked at each other. "Today is Tuesday you moron."

"Oh, so maybe thats why I spotted Josh leaving his car with a big bouquet of flowers."