13

Chapter 13 — Fuckboy Season

♡○

"Anthony are you going to Mattias party?" Jaden asked when the two bumped into each other in the hallway. "No? Why would I? That party is for guys searching for girlfriends and the other way around. I have Lily, remember?" Anthony chuckled.

"Thats the point. Apparently Lily is coming." He said as Anthony paused. "Wait what? She's not even in the Tik Tok community." Anthony asked. "Yeah, well Mattia kinda asked her to go personally like legit he went to deliver the invitation himself." Jaden said.

"I know that guy is a big fan of Lily but. . I didn't expect him to go this far. What the actual fuck." Anthony murmured. "And did Lily said yes?" He asked.

"Yes she did because he told her that we are going to be there too. Also she mentioned about missing Avani so I'm guessing she would be there." Jaden shrugged.

"You need to ask her out before Mattia does. It's a perfect time, think about it."

"No man, I don't want to ask her out there. Not this way. She's special to me." Anthony said smiling to himself. "Hey guys." Josh said walking up to them.

"Josh will you be bringing Sophia to Mattias party?" Jaden asked. Josh let out a sigh before opening his locker. "I actually, broke up with her two days ago."

Anthony balled his fist hearing that statement. "Aw thats too bad. Are you okay?" Jaden asked. "I'm okay, she's not worth it anyway. How can I not see that she's a gold digger from the start? I'm such a fool." Josh murmured.

"Well she did asked you to buy those really expensive shoes twice a week. How many legs does she have?" Jaden chuckled. "Who dumped first?" Anthony asked forcing a smile knowing that Lily has feelings for Josh.

"Well I did, she also talked shit about Lily. That kinda blew me off. No one speaks that way about Lily. I just had to dump her." Josh said. "Did you dump her because she talk shit about Lily or is it because she's a gold digger?" Anthony asked.

"Well I guess both reasons." Josh shrugged. "Looks like you didn't mind being a gold diggers walking bank. You just don't like it when she talks shit about Lily." Anthony shrugged.

"Oh please Anthony, not this again." Josh rolled his eyes. "I barely even talk to her these days. You don't need to see me as a threat." Josh sighed as Lily went to walk by with Griffin by her side.

"Hey Lil." Anthony smiled leaning against the locker. "Reeves, Jackson got me two tickets to see the Lakers. Wanna come?" Lily asked. "Really?? Hell yeah I will come!" He said throwing his fist in the air.

"Aw Lil! I also want a ticket!" Jaden pouted. "Sorry man, two tickets only." Lily chuckled. "Lakers Lily?? Are you serious?? First it was movie night and now Lakers game?! It's supposed to be our thing!" Josh exclaimed.