43

You took the gun and started shooting every guard with it. Just as you were about to shoot the last guard, the gun wouldn't go off. You pulled the trigger many times but it never went off. It was empty.

The guard was already running towards you so you dropped the gun and started fighting him. You twisted his arm and he punched you in the stomach. He also punched your face and you rolled him to the ground.

When he got up he took you by the neck and picked you up. That's when you knew that you had to call the guys in.

You grabbed your ear piece, pressed it and said-

You: Gu-guys! Ge-get in her-here now!! He-help.......-
Just then your voice cracked because of the guards squeezing you neck.

I swear to god! Can I go ONE day without being chocked to death!! Just one day!!

Just as you were about to give up on trying to release the guards grip, griffin, riley, bryce and charli charged into the room.

Griffin and bryce grabbed the guards by the neck and trampled him to the ground. When the guards fell, you collapsed to the ground and you started taking deep breathes. Charli and riley ran up to you, making sure you were ok.

When the guard was down, griffin and bryce ran to you. Griffin checked if you were fine and your breathing came back to normal. You saw the gun in the corner of your eye so you grabbed it and said-

You: Let's get out of here.

Everyone agreed so you all walked to the cars and when you got there, the rest of the gang ran up to you.

Nessa: Omg, are you ok?? When they had to run in there, my heart stopped.

You: Don't worry i'm fine.

Jackson: Did you get the gun??

You held the gun up and everyone sighed a sigh of relief. You all then got in your cars and drove back home.