41~You shouldn't have left your mom

You went around the neighbourhood in your car, not knowing where to go but you knew that you couldn't go back to the house. Then and idea got to you. Starbucks. You drove to the drive through and ordered this drink-

 You drove to the drive through and ordered this drink-

Then you planned on going to your favourite spot. It was a calm place on top of a hill where you could just over look Los Angeles. When you arrived, you parked you car and sat on the edge on the hill.

You just stared into the view, thinking about what had happened to you, why payton was acting so weird.

We were literally watching a movie together yesterday!! And today he decides to shoot me and say that no one wants me. Does no one want me?? Was he telling the truth. And after everything we've been through together! I really liked him and looks like he had a side to him that I never knew existed in him. What are you saying y/n??!! He doesn't like so why are you obsessing over him!!!! It was pretty clear when he shot you and stuff so just stop!!

Suddenly, you phone dinged and you looked down. It was a message from snapchat telling you that payton's location was on!

Should I go to him?? What if he walks away? Maybe I can ask him why he was ignoring me, privately?? Maybe?????

You got up and walked to your car. You got in and drove to payton's location. When you got there, you realised that he wasn't that far away from you in the beginning. He was on another hill opposite you.

When you got to the location you looked around and saw payton sitting on the hill, looking over the city. You parked your car next to his and walked towards him, trying to be as quiet as you could.

You sat down next to him and yet again, he didn't acknowledge you. Finally you said-

You: Um, hey......

Payton: ........

You: I just wanted to ask why you shot me and why you were acting weird. Please... Just give me an answer.

Payton: Why won't you all leave me alone!! You never should have ran away from your mom! You deserved to be abused and you deserved to be shot by me. Just go away!! Nobody loves you and that's how it should be. Now leave!!!

You: Um...... ok.......-
You got up and ran to your car. You got in and you felt something in your eye. You saw water drop. It dropped down you face and neck.

Dear god, is my eye sweating!!' Wait, I'm crying!!!! No, no, no, no, nooooo. Stop y/n, stop!!!! Just calm down and go back home and try not to remember what that asshole said to you. That's it. Yeah......

You started the car and drove back home. During the car ride, all you could think about was what payton said to you. When you got home, you parked your car in the garage and walked into the house.

Everyone was on the couch and they all stared at you. Your eyes were still watering so when they looked at you, they all got up immediately.

Charli: Omg!! Are you crying?!! What happened! You never cry.

You: Nothing, now leave me alone-
And you run upstairs to your room. You sat on your bed and looked at the ceiling. You thought about what he said and you tried really hard not to cry.

All of a sudden, you phone dinged and you looked down. You picked it up and opened up the message. It was from mike.

Mike: Hey y/n, you have a new mission. There is a special gun that belongs to us and a gang stole it. Here's the address to their headquarters- *******. Retrieve the gun, give it to us and your job is done.

You: Ok. I'll get it to you in a few hours.

You got up and changed into this-

You grabbed your things and walked downstairs

You grabbed your things and walked downstairs. You went to the training room and grabbed some guns. You looked at everyone and realised that payton was already home.

Nessa: Y/n, why were you crying when you came back home.

You were looking at payton deadly and he looked down.

You: Why dont you ask payton. Anyways, I'm going in a mission. I want Riley, Charli, Nessa, Avani, Bryce, Jackson and Griffin to come with me. Everyone else, do whatever you want and I don't care. Get your guns and meet me in the garage.

Soz It took me so long to update❤️