27

You all agreed that you didn't want to call Mike because you don't want him to know that the boys were off doing something.

You and the girls also agreed that if the boys weren't back by 10am then you all had to look for them. It was already 9:30am and they weren't home yet. You went on snapchat and looked at your friends's stories. Most of them were from you and the girls's girl night but then you checked payton's account.

You looked through it and saw that his location was on. You looked closer and it was somewhere near by.

You: Guys look! Payton's location is on and he's somewhere near.

Mads: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!!

You all got in your cars and drove to the place. When you got close you decided to see what it was and it was an abandoned building. You told the girls to park far away so that if somebody was inside, they wouldn't see you.

You all went up to the building with tiny guns in your pockets just in case. You went up to the door and it was open. You could see abit through the open crack but you told the girls to look through the windows too.

You looked closely and could see all the guys tied up in chairs and you could see a few girls in front of them. You tried to here what they were saying but you were too far away.

You wanted to get closer but all the girls shook their heads. You all decided that you had to attack the girls because it was clear that they took the guys.

You all creeped up and there were enough girls for each girl. You took the biggest girl who was in front of payton. You all creeped up behind them and held their necks. The guys had gags on and the were tied up with handcuffs. If they wanted to get out, they wouldn't be able to. Then you said-

You: Oh, hey there. I have know idea who you are but you better tell me why you have these guys here.

The girl: Oh, you must be y/n. Payton here has told me ALL about you.

You: payton told you about me?

The girl: Yeah. Bet that hurt didn't it.

When she said that, you were hurt but didn't want to show it. You were just staring at payton, dead in the eye.

Then the girl took your arm and flipped you and he around and she kicked you. You attacked her and could see all the girls doing the same but to their girls( soz if that didn't make sense. It didn't to me but idk what to say instead. lol).

You then punched her in the face and she got on top of you. You pushed her off and kicked her to the ground. You got on her and hit and punched her face. She tried to get you off but you were stronger.

Soon she was tired out with bruises everywhere on her face and then you shot her. You looked around and everyone had killed the (kidnapper) girls. You and the girls went up to each(kidnapper) girl and searched their pockets. You all found keys and you kept them.

You went up to the guys and the keys unlocked their handcuffs. You were still staring at payton even while you were taking his handcuffs off. When all the guys were free, you weren't bothered to ask about what happened.

You just left the building, got in your car and took off.