17

You have been sitting on the sidelines, watching the obstacle competition and your team is in the lead. Now it's the finals and the two competitors were gonna come out when you heard a shot..

You got up and you could see your gang running to someone. It was Jackson.

Shoot! Was he shot?? I gotta get there!!

You pushed past everyone on the sidelines and ran up to him. Your injuries were hurting but you couldn't stop. You ran to where everyone was and you saw jackson on the floor.

You ran up to him and saw that his leg was bleeding. You sat next to him with payton but then one of the judges came up to you guys and said-

Judge: I need someone who hasn't competed yet to go in the finals.

Everyone was looking at you but you were looking at griffin.

You: Please let me do it. I got my cast off yesterday and nothing hurts, I promise (that was a lie)

Griffin: Y/n, you can't ok. I'm sorry but you can't.

You: Ok fine......-
You had a plan.

You all sit on the gate way where they all were but before they got it all ready you told everyone you had to go to the bathroom.

You snuck off to go to the judge where you told him to meet you. You said-

You: Put me in the obstacle. Now!

Judge: Are you sure?

You: YES!

Judge: Ok... go wait next to your competitor.

You saw a guy a couple metres away and the judge pointed to him. You walked up to him and it was the leader of Dragon Sky.

You guys had a history together. You used to work together but when you found out that he was just using you, you quit. You ran away to him when your mom abused you, then when you left him, you made White Lightning.

You lied to everyone, telling them that you made the gang immediately after you ran away from your mom. You didn't want to tell anyone because at the moment Dragon Sky was a really weak group when you left so you didn't want to tell anyone that you were a part of a weak group. Then the leader said-

The leader: Well, well, well.... If it isn't y/n......

You: Shut it Alex. You know that I'm gonna win this obstacle and nothing is gonna stop me. Oh and how's Dragon sky going? Is it still as weak from last time i saw ya'll. Oh yeah... when I quit.

Alex: I don't give a damn y/n. We've gotten stronger since you left us!

You: Oh is that so? Cause the last thing I remember is you begging me to stay....

Alex: Oh I am gonna crush you in this.

You: Good for you. At least TRY to accomplish something in your life.

Alex: Asshole....

You: Look who's talking.....

Then the judge came up to you both and took you to the obstacle. You could see everyone and then you could see griffin looking at you closely. Then he started shouting running to the judges.

Griffin's P.O.V

Then the competitors came out. Oh I bet y/n is gonna miss out. She better hurry up in the bathroom. Then, I looked closely at the competitors and it was.... Y/N!!!

I ran up to the judges and started screaming at them.-

You: NO YOU HAVE TO TAKE Y/N OUT OF THERE. SHE CANT BE IN THERE!!

Judges: Excuse me sir, y/n came to us and TOLD us that she wanted to do it. And we can't take her out. We already closed the gateways. And they can only be opened when there is a winner in the obstacle.

You: NO! TAKE HER OUT OF THERE!

Judge: Sir, I'm gonna have to escort you back to your seat. SECURITY!

You: NO!

The security escorted me back to my seat and everyone was watching.

Payton: What's wrong griff?

You: THAT'S Y/N IN THERE!!

Payton looked closely through the huge gates and his eyes widened.

Payton: Well why didn't they take her out!?

You: They didn't listen to me. They said she told them to let her do it.

Payton: That sounds like y/n....

You: Payton...... She's gonna die in there!

Payton's P.O.V

When griffin told me that she might die in there, I completely lost it. I went up to the gateway and started shouting for y/n. She couldn't hear me, but she looked so determined. I continued shouting until the horn went off and she started running.

You: Y/N!!! DONT DO IT!!! PLEASE!!

Then security came up and put me back in my seat. I sat next to griffin and watched y/n, praying in my head that she would be ok....

Your P.O.V

The horn blew and I ran through the obstacle. First was a rock climbing wall. I scrambled up but the pain in the injuries started kicking in. Next, it was a gun shooting area. There was a target about 10 metres away from me. There was a few guns on the floor and a note. It said-

Make sure you make at least 20 bulls eyes.

Ha. Easy.... You grabbed a gun and started aiming and shooting. You were on 15 when Alex went ahead of you. You shot 5 more in anger and ran to the next area.

Then there was a long pole thing (pls don't get confused. Idk what it's called but it's the thing in gyms that you hold on to and you do flips and stuff. In gymnastics they are called bars)

You had to do 3 flips then you have to pull yourself up and down 10 times and flip again 5 times. This time when you finished you were in the lead. Next, there was a big wooden square that you had climb up and jump down from. When you jumped down, you got a horrible pain in you leg.

You looked back and your bandage had fallen off and there was a bit of blood coming out. Shoot. Even though it hurt bad you kept on running to the next area. You got there and you saw a piece of paper.

You have to run now to win. Run as fast as you can....

You ran and ran and ran and it felt like the race track went on forever. The pain was still killing you but you tried to push past it. Now, the crowd was shouting your name so you looked back and you saw Alex a couple of metres away.

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this........

Suddenly you could see the finish line but Alex has somehow caught up to you. You ran further but then you got dizzy. Everything started spinning and you felt a ribbon go past your waist. You had won.

Then you tried to stand straight but the sounds of the crowd cheering was echoing around your head. You then fell to the ground and everything went black......