13

You woke up at 5am (as usual) and you showered and changed into this(minus the jacket)-

You picked up your phone and called Mike and registered Jackson into Black star. Mike asked you if he was good and you said he was ok. Mike then said that he will give the money to you guys at the end of the month which is in a week. You said ok then hung up. Then you went downstairs and everyone was there as usual. Today you wanted to push everyone like you have never pushed them before.

You: Alright guys, get in here.
You all went to the living room.

You: Ok, we only, well you only, have one day until the big day. Today I want everyone to put an effort, ok? I wanna see everyone making at least 10 bullseyes today. I know it's hard but this is how it's done. I ordered some new punching bags and guns and everything from Black star yesterday night and they are gonna come later. I don't want anyone fighting anyone today cause I don't want a loser and a winner. You'll are gonna use the punching mannequins today. Got it???

Everyone nodded and walked to the kitchen. You went up to them and started talking to payton. You could see Jackson looking at you again.

Payton: Hey...

You: Hi... um quick question..

Payton: yeah?

You: Um what are we gonna call the gang cause we haven't even thought of a name yet??

Payton: Um I don't know actually. Let's ask the others.

You and payton went up to avani, anthony, josh, nessa, chase and charli.

You: Hey guys.

The guys: Oh hey.

Payton: We wanna ask you something. What should we call the new gang cause we haven't thought of a name yet...

The girls: um.......

Nessa: OH! What about something Thunder cause both our groups have something Lightning.

Anthony: Oh yeah... yeah... that's good. Maybe like Black Thunder.

Ev: I mean... yeah that's pretty nice..

Payton: Ok everyone let's go to the breakfast place down the road and grab some breakfast.

Ev: Ok!

You all went to your cars and went two in each one. (I'm pretty sure you guys know whose in each car. if you don't :Griffin- Dixie. Anthony- Avani.  Nessa- Josh and so on)

Then chase and charli offered jackson to come with them since he didn't have a car yet. You all got in your cars and drove to the breakfast place.

On the way there you asked payton something.

You: Hey payton. I have another question.

Payton: yes?....

You: Um so lately, jackson has been looking at me. Like dead on just staring. Do you know why he's acting like that.

Payton: HE WAS WHAT??

You: Um... ok calm down and just focus on driving ok. Actually forget the question cause your just gonna get even more angry and possibly get us in a car crash.

Payton: ......

He looks really angry. What is up with him?? Oh god, is he serious!! Omg i just have to ignore both guys or else this whole gang could tear apart and it could all be my fault!!! Oh god!!!

Payton's P.O.V

When she said that, I just broke into a rage.

You: HE WAS WHAT??

Y/n: Um... ok calm down and just focus on driving ok. Actually forget the question cause your just gonna get even more angry and possibly get us in a car crash.

You: .......

How dare he! Did he not listen to me when I told him to not flirt with y/n!! I mean He wasn't really flirting but I bet he wanted to. He should know that y/n is mine. I swear to god he flirts with every girl he freaking meets!!UGH!!

Your P.O.V

We got to the breakfast place and we all went inside. We got a huge table and You sat in between jackson and payton. You all stared at the menu. It was huge. You ended up getting pancakes with fruit, maple syrup and whipped cream on the top.

You all chatted and talked about the other day. Everyone felt this was a treat before the hard work they were all gonna have to do. You felt happy seeing them all smiling. It was a really long time since that happened.

When you all finished breakfast, the waiter told you that you all get free milkshakes and desserts so you all told him your orders and he got them ready. You could still see jackson looking at you and payton looking p*ssed out.

As you were eating your desserts and milkshakes, you felt something in your thigh. You looked down and it was..... jackson's hand. You looked up at him and he was smiling but still looked really nervous. You got really nervous too but didn't show it. You continued to eat your food and jackson kept his hand there.

Why didn't I move his hand??!! Why did I enjoy it??? OMG STOP Y/N!!! THIS IS NOT YOU!!!  OH MY FREAKING GOD YOU HAVE TO STOP!! But like who the hell do you like?? Jackson or Payton?? Or both!! I swear to god y/n! You have to get it together!!

Then, when you were talking to payton you realised that he was looking at your thigh and on it was jackson's hand. You could see payton's face growing mad and angry......