7

I am so sorry for not writing recently. I thought no one was reading them but then I saw someone added my story to their reading list so I got excited and I am going to try to post at least twice a day. Pls share my story to others pls cause I live writing for peoples entertainment :)

It has been a couple days and you still haven't woken up. Payton is getting kinda worried but Griffin told him it was natural to still be asleep.

The day after
Your P.O.V

Suddenly everything became clear. You opened your eyes but closed them again from the wave of light. You blinked a few times and adjusted to it. Now your eyes were fully open and you could see everything.

You were in the emergency room. You looked around and you were by yourself. You tried to get up but you winced in pain. Everything was hurting so you looked down and found bandages on your stomach, shoulder, leg and arm. You got up slowly and sat on the bed.

You tried to remember what happened but most of it was a blur. All you could remember was when your mom shot you and shot herself then hearing a huge bang and that's when it all stopped. Then a figure came inside. You looked up and it was Payton.

He looked like he had seen a ghost. He ran up to you and gave you a huge hug. You winced and he let go.

Payton: 'Oh I'm sorry. Are you ok? You've been asleep for a week. Do you remember anything?

You: 'A week?!! No I don't but only abit. What happened?

Payton explained everything to you and you were shocked.

Why didn't they realise I was gone? And why does it hurt so much??

Payton: 'Griffin said you were really lucky and that you would heal fast cause your strong.

You: 'Oh ok. Um why do I have 4 bandages on me?

Payton: Oh umm... You were shot in the leg, stomach and shoulder. And you broke an arm too. Oh and quick question... Who did shoot you?

You: Oh my mom. It was really much a game of back and forth with us shouting each other. Then cause she got really weak I shot her one last time and she fell. I was about to leave when she shot me and I fell next to her. Then she got up and grabbed a gun. I thought she was going to shoot me but she shot herself and fell. I wanted to grab my phone to call you guys but I was too late. I can't remember anything after that.

Payton: Oh... I'm really sorry. I should've been there to protect you. We are both co-leaders and we have to stick together. I'm sorry...

You: It's not your fault... It was mine... I shouldn't have gone myself. I thought I was strong to do it myself but clearly not....

Payton: Hey... don't say that.... Your the strongest person I know ok... never say that....

Then you guys just sat there in silence.

Am I falling for him. Shoot. I can't fall for him. I just can't. It's against the rules and the rules are really important. If I like him then this changes everything...

Right then Jaden walks in and he just stands there. He then realised you are awake so he come to hug you.

Jaden: 'Omg thank god your awake. We were falling apart. Seriously. Oh and um are you ok?

He then hugs you and you wince.

You: 'Yeah um that might give you your answer..

Jaden: Omg i'm so sorry. Let me go get the others.

You: 'K

A few seconds pass and all your friends come storming into the room. You feel a bunch of hands hug you but it hurts really bad....

You: GUYS OW!!!!

Ev: Omg we are so sorry!!!

You: It's fine.

Griffin: Um y/n... I have some bad news.....

You: Ok.....

Griffin: Until your inguries heal, you can't go on any mission or anything....

You: 'WHAT I HAVE TO!!!!-
You say while standing up. Even though it hurts, you manage to keep balance.

Ch: Ok y/n you have to calm down.-
She says sitting you back down.

You: I CANT CALM DOWN!! THIS IS MY JOB WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE!! AND WHO IS GONNE LEAD THE MISSIONS!!??