With Soldier

"So you're saying that there's actually a group of cultist preparing to massacre the kingdom?", Ryuu asked Yin who's wiping his sword.

"Mmn, General Qin Zhe said that they're magic practitioners from the neighboring kingdom. Maybe we're being provoked, Father's also been busy as of lately," Yin replied as he sheathed the sword inside it's scabbard before holding Ryuu's smaller hand.

"I'll be travelling to check if they're really plotting against this kingdom. Would you like to come with me?", Yin asked Ryuu who responded right away.

"Mmn, I also want to check something out," Ryuu answered thinking of what could be the world's plot. As he still haven't discovered any clue on how to solve this world, he may just collect clues regarding everything. In his case, it will be more troublesome since unlike the previous worlds, this is an open world wherein he reincarnated without purpose.

Yin noticed that Ryuu's mind is drifted away that he couldn't help but to feel sadden thinking that there's a barrier separating their consciousness. The prince then pinched the little hero's hand.

"What was that for?", Ryuu was cutter out of his thoughts due to the Prince's childish deed. Yin then looked at him smugly, "What could you be looking for at those cultist group? Surely, you aren't seeing anyone behind my back right?"

Ryuu tilted his head before responding, "For a prince, you're quite dumb, aren't you?"

Yin just hummed before bringing the little hero in his arms.

"You're always drifting, if I'm not near you, I feel like you're gonna disappear any minute if ever I blinked my eyes," Yin mumbled but with his embrace surely giving Ryuu the assurance that he wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

"If you keep hugging me like this then I really won't be able to go anywhere"

"I don't want you to go anywhere"

"I-"

Ryuu just stopped bickering and straddled the Yin's legs to sit on them before hugging the prince back. Yin then circled his hands on Ryuu's back before asking questions.

"Come to think of it, why are you here? I mean, why are you in this kingdom?"

Ryuu can't possibly answer that he's just having a long vacation while doing a big task before returning back on the spirit division. Now that he thought about it, what will happen to Yin after he returned at the division.

"I ran away from home," he softly mumbled against the prince's chest.

"Really?"

"Mmn"

"Then I won't ask further," Yin reassured Ryuu that he believes in him although he can't help but feel that he's being isolated upon.

"We're not going alone, right? Could I possibly tag someone with us?" Ryuu inquired as he moves out of the prince's grasp and walking to his scythe.

"General Qin Zhe is with us along with some trainee knights, are you gonna bring that Asagi kid along?"

Ryuu nodded before responding,"He can be of great help along the way."

Both of them retired for the day before packing the things needed for their little journey. The next day, Ryuu goes to Asagi to tell him to accompany their journey.

"I can tag along with Master and His Highness?!", Asagi asked with bright eyes. He always wanted to go on adventures but his social status was a drag for him so he settled in this town.

Ryuu gave an affirmative nod,"Yin said that there's something he should investigate along with General Qin Zhe in the West Forest. Some cultist from the neighboring kingdom seems to be planning something. There's also something I'm curious so I'm asking you want to accompany us. Rest assured, you won't be harmed along the expedition. Just assist us and you can also have a change of scenery."

Asagi's eye twinkled clearly not caring that they were about to obliterate a cultist group although he's a little disappointed that the prince is with them.

"I'll be glad to accompany Master!"

Ryuu nodded before departing themselves back to the palace yards wherein Yin and General Qin Zhe along with some knights are preparing the horses and other needs for their travel.

Yin noticed that Ryuu's finally here with his assistant so he temporarily stopped on checking his weapons as he walked towards the hero.

"This will be a three day travel, is it really alright with you?" Yin asked Ryuu who was then replied.

"Mmn, I'm really curious about something."

Ryuu then looked at the group to see General Qin Zhe walking towards them. He bowed a little to the general who smiled to greet back.

"I haven't formally introduced myself, I'm Qin Zhe, a general. I heard you're a very proficient mage, I looked forward on working with Mr. Ryuu," he offered a handshake before feeling some cold lingering stare towards him. Qin Zhe looked to where the glare is until he was met with the dark look of the prince. He sweatdrops before quickly withdrawing his hand after Ryuu shakes his hand back afraid that Hos Highness might cut his hands off.

"I can't say that I'm that great but I also looked forward on working with General Qin Zhe"

"Haha, is that so? I'm honored," Qin Zhe looked away from the prince's vision before going back to his horse.

' That's weird ' Ryuu thought as he counted the number of horses and the number of travellers.

"Yin," Ryuu called out to the taller man beside him.

"Hmmm?" Yin hummed.

"Why are we lacking one horse?"

Yin grinned before grasping the little hero's hand, "You'll be riding with me."

Ryuu pouted as he his head was ruffled by Yin's other hand, "But I want my own horse.."

"Mmn, in the future. Don't pout," Yin hugged Ryuu who's sulking about not getting his own horse to ride on.

' Unfortunately, you can never be separated with me. If you do, then I'll destroy the world '

Qin Zhe and Asagi were talking about how will their travel go when they noticed a certain hero being hugged by a tall prince.

"Say, those two are very close huh?" General Qin Zhe nudged Asagi's side who just shrugs.

"What do you call it when two people hug that way?" Asagi asked.

"Love," Qin Zhe smugly looked at Asagi then back to His Highness and the little hero.

"But what if they're two guys?"

"Then it's unconditional true love,"

Asagi choked on his saliva and Qin Zhe started laughing gathering the attention of some knights.

Yin noticed the stares from the knights and from General Qin Zhe who's still laughing, so while he's still hugging Ryuu, he flashed a bright murderous smile to them making the bystanders scared.

' Those two are definitely in love '

______________________________________

Ryuu: I want to ride my own horse!

Yin: I can be your horse!

Ryuu: You're not a horse!

Yin: But you can ride me!

Ryuu: *Blushes fiercely*

Asagi: *Soul left the body*

Qin Zhe: HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA