Villain, You Pervert!

'He's unexpectedly frail' the prince thought as he observe the squirming of the smaller teen currently held by him while he heads towards the castle. Unfortunately, he can't let this boy run around, at least, not now.

He can still remember how the prophet laugh with his eyes rolling at the back of his head claiming that he'll suffer an inevitable death at the hands of their hero. It soon spread at the town which angered the royal cavalry since the church is possibly threatening his death.

'Y-you Demon!'

'You shall die for along with your blasphemous mouth by the hands our hero!'

'Soon, out of this world with his dark crown along his light, he shall arise to decapitate your sins, you servant of evil!'

The prince winced at the thought of them spitting nonsense but was actually shocked when he personally witness how someone can really conjure light magic which probably has been forgotten or never used.

Looking again at the young man he's holding, his face darkened with thoughts of killing him since it's possible that this guy is probably summoned by the church to really take his life him and his family for bringing tyranny into this land.

They soon reached the castle and was greeted by knights and servants although they never failed to catch a glimpse of the guy he's holding but they never dared to ask for they are afraid of getting beheaded.

"Where's father?" He asked some servant who nervously answered his question.

"His Highness, The king went to the neighboring kingdom three days ago to discuss political matters, he'll soon return in the next week" He strutted on his heels not sparing another glance.

Cautious that his captive might escape or so, his highness decided to lock the teenager inside his room.

'Is he even eating well, he's somewhat lighter than the proportion of his body' he thought while laying the boy weirdly in a gentle way than he anticipated. For hell's sake, this guy is gonna kill him even before he can acquire the rights to be king so he shouldn't be gentle to this guy.

He ventured towards his large wardrobe stripping of his vanity before grabbing some of his finer piece of clothing. His lightly tanned skin flexing the toned muscles on his back side to his shoulder blades as he wear his top. He picked a smaller crown that compliments his blond hair making him more of a royalty he is. By this sight, someone wouldn't even tell that he's a bloodlust driven person who aims to bring this kingdom into his knees along with the death of the Royal family.

'I should probably kill him now that he's vulnerable' he glanced at the nearest sword and grabbing it and heads toward the large bed where he can see the smaller guy taking breathes with his chest calmly rising up and falling down as if not aware for any danger that will act upon him now.

He raised his sword high in the air preparing to plunge it to the chest of this so called hero but before he had the chance to, he heard a soft moan that undeniably came from the teen.

"Nghh"

The prince looked at the hero weirdly before inspecting closer to see the beads of sweat now slowly forming at the forehead of the teen with his face starting to flush into a somewhat reddish color. The hero's steady intake of oxygen soon turned into heavy breathing as he unconsciously gripped the covers of the bed releasing another moan.

His Highness sheathed his sword back into it's place before observing the teen again who's now seemingly uncomfortable in his slumber.

'Is he having lustful dreams?' the prince looked into the lower regions of the hero not noticing a tent or any sorts of what anyone who's in state of desire would have.