He hugged you

"It's fine, as long as you're here, I won't destroy this world..."

"Yin?!" Ryuu looked at the peaceful state of the prince before his bonded system suddenly passed him a stream of data.

___________________________________
Name: Xie Yin Han

Age: 21 Years Old

World role: The final boss

About Yin: "To love Ryuu"
___________________________________

This pervert.....Ryuu didn't know whether to smack or laugh at this villain but somehow his eyes were a little bit wet.

As someone who worked at the spirit division, Ryuu clearly knows what should be done to the World bosses, they are considered viruses due to their immense potential thus several times they are to be supress. If not, their consciousness that is linked to the world itself might cause severe damage and may lead to self destruction.

Ryuu's conflicted eyes turned heavy critically thinking of what he should do to this prince.

What should he do with his family Yin? Should he smack him or should he smack him? Thousand of emotions flooded into his eyes as his hands traced through the golden locks of the prince. This man who never failed to surprise him....

"You better remember what your core data is, Yin...I like you so much"

He was about to remove himself when strong, well-defined arms enveloped him before his earlobe was gently bit, "My head is a little fuzzy, I think this is the first time I heard you say that."

"Y-Yin!" Ryuu was of course shocked as he felt the kisses going down to his neck. C'mon! This is such an emotional moment and yet...

"Ryuu, say it again.." Yin whispered as he turned the hero and let him sit on his lap.

"I don't want to..." Ryuu looked away as immense shade of red became on display.

"You don't like me?" the prince skillfully rubbed the hero's back and it made the ravenette hugged him and buried his face to Yin's neck before muttering a response.

"Like...."

"Then tell me"

"It's.... that's embarrassing..."

"Alright, I like you, Ryuu, I like you, Hero," Yin pressed their forehead together as he let out a very clear smile making his teeth  appear.

The sight overwhelmed the hero and he found himself nearing his lips with the villain before replying in an almost non-existent tone.

"Me too...I like you too" Yin clearly heard this and his smile turned into a very wide grin that made him very handsome.

"Y-Yin! Where are you touching?! N-no not ther- pervert!"

After their long trip, the prince finally was able to ravish his hero again! Of course with consent~

The next day, a limping high leveled master was shamefully sitting on a certain prince's lap while they're discussing their tactics to massacre or at least catch these cultists for planning to slander a royalty.

"Since Ryuu is a very skilled master, he'll be assigned to the half of our people while His Highness takes the other half. I, as the general, would naturally accompany His Highness and confidant Asagi will naturally go with his master. What we need to do is sneak to the underground facility of their base and knocking them out if possible, if they're wanting to fight till death, give it to them. Are we clear?!" General Qin Zhe informed the elite troupes.

"En!"

"No mercy for our Prince's enemy!"

"En!"

"For a better future!"

"En!"

"May His Highness and his wife Master Ryuu flourish!"

"En!- wait what?" Asagi stupidly looked at the general who smirked at him.

"What do you mean wife?! My master's clearly the husband between them because he's stronger!" The boy stick his tounge out before looking at the couple who were glaring at him. Oh shit, what did he dug again this time?

"If Ryuu wants to be the husband then he must study politics for many years since he'll be king," Yin ruffled his hero's soft locks and it made the knights want to vomit. Why give them this dog food?!

Knight: Why are we here just to suffer?

Upon agreeing on their tactics, General Qin Zhe soon ended their meeting. He looked at the power couple openly raging war or more like being flirty witch each other as he sighed.

General Qin Zhe: When am I going to experience that ಥ‿ಥ

Summoning all his courage, the general cleared his throat and decided to inform both of them of their next plan.

"His Highness, Master Ryuu, for the next phase, we'll do a sneak attack at the main cathedral while Master Ryuu is the decoy for our enemies. Once they sense that Master Ryuu is a natural calamity, I'm sure they'll resort on what they have in their hiding."

The hero analyzed this and he doesn't have much thought. Either way, nothing can't stop him once he starts rampaging although he should probably practice on the magics that'd need casting. Ryuu nodded his head and Yin did too.

When Asagi heard this, he can't help but to smile, his master is just so brilliant that he's deserving to be on the front. They were about to exit the room when the white haired boy felt something pulling him down--ah, he tripped!

"Aah!"

"Kid, Careful!"

Ryuu who was the nearest tried to get hold of his apprentice but the force of gravity was far more stronger that he was also pulled down. Asagi quickly wrapped his arms to the little hero to prevent any harm to him and suddenly he realized something.

General Qin Zhe: *furiously sweating*

Yin: :)

Ahhhhh! He's dead! He's definitely dead!

"Asagi, are you okay? Be more careful next time" Ryuu wasn't hurt as he was protected by his apprentice from the fall and so he asked how the other person is.

"Ah, en, en, I'm alright hahaha, I think? Master! Save me!" Asagi hid behind General Qin Zhe and the latter tried to push him off.

"Brat! Don't hide behind me or I'm also going to get killed!"

"Don't wanna! Don't wanna!"

Yin: :)

The pair of apprentice and general quickly ran away leaving he oblivious Ryuu and the ready to erupt Yin.

"They're acting weird just now, Yin-"

Before the hero could finish his words, strong arms also wrapped around him as he was pushed to the corner of room.

'K-kabedon?!'

"He hugged you..." Yin spoked in a dangerous tone.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Ryuu nervously tilted his head and suddenly he felt some danger and he subconsciously putted his two cute hands just behind his butt.

"He hugged you.." Yin had a dark look in his face as he kissed the hero's lips for a second. Then it finally dawned on the hero.

'My family Yin, are you perhaps jealous?!'

Sensing that the hero realized his feelings, Yin looked at his eyes before smiling and letting that cheeky grin mesmerized the hero. The hero also grinned as he wrapped his arms gently just around the prince's neck and slowly pulled him to another kiss before turning more passionate, intensified.

_______________________________

KEBIN: WE HIT 1K! YEEEY FOR THIS ONE, EVERYONE MAY ASK OUR CHARACTERS AND I'LL POST THEIR ANSWERS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER

RYUU

YIN

ASAGI

GENERAL QIN ZHE

SPIRIT DIVISION PEEPS