I'd Like You All Year

Author-san: Anyways, I changed the Prince's name to Yin and Ryuu's surname to Zhou. I was busy breaking down the plot of how this book will go but I managed so it will be just a steady pace writing. Enjoy!
______________________________________

After a few days of staying at the Prince's home, Ryuu learned a thing or two about the young adult. First is that he likes to be in charge. Second, he's really possessive, like really possessive.

They don't even have an established relationship yet but the young prince is getting all bitter and jealous whenever Ryuu would talk to some people.

" I told you to tell me if you are in need of something, did I not?" the prince more of stated than asked while trapping the hero laying on the bed under him.

Ryuu tried to push the prince away but the sturdy chest is not cooperating. Maybe he should blast this perverted man away using some high rank spell. Okay now that's too much.

"I don't have to tell you everything!" the hero responded back as he looked at the side muttering something with his face flushed but that didn't go unnoticed by the prince.

"You're not even my lover..."

The look on the prince's feature blacken before he recklessly slumped on top of the hero which may not be the best idea considering their body difference.

Ryuu scowled while looking at this perverted prince. His blond hair disheveled on top of his chest as he seems to sniff his upper body, wait what?

"Hey, get off and stop smelling my chest!" He hand chopped the mop of blond hair but the prince refuses to move away.

"You're heavy"

The prince stared at him with now an amused look on his face evident due to the small smirk on his feature.

" I didn't know that you are the judgemental type of person. I'm so disappointed."

"Ha? Well I didn't know that you were the type to sexually harass someone and lock them for a few days! Oh and should I mention that I'm barely legal, that makes you a sort of pedophile!"

The prince sorted out a look of confusion before asking the hero right away.

"You're saying that like I'm old, I'm only 21, and you?"

"532 years old"

"Amusing, enough by the jokes, what's your age?"

Ryuu just sighed and laid back in defeat. It's his real age though. He looked at his system quickly and found his age which seems to be 18.

"I'm 18"

The prince gave a satisfied smile before bringing his hands to ruffle the head of the hero.

"That's more than legal, the right coming of age here is 16 so that means none of your allegations are true"

Ryuu just huffed deciding that this is somewhat better than being molested by the prince.

"Okay you win, get off"

" I don't think the loser gets to decide that"

"I hate you"

The prince ignored the hero's words as he slide both of his arms behind the hero's waist to bring him into a hug. This fuzzy and hateful feeling at the pit of his stomach, he hates it.

"Ryuu, say my name"

"Huh?"

"Say my name"

"Why would I even do that? Did you hit your head and had a case of slight memory loss?"