Tough Love

A few weeks passed and it brought the prince and the hero closer to each other. Ryuu would wake up clinging to the taller man's frame while protective arms draped over his thin waist. Ryuu would usually go with Yin on doing royal duties such as training the army, cultivating magic abilities, and economic issues. If not, then the little hero would sometimes sneak to the library of the castle and would wait until Yin would voluntarily look for him and fetch him back to the hall. 

Three days ago, Yin went to town with Ryuu to inspect the current situation only for them to meet a crying Asagi running towards Ryuu, bringing the little hero into a tight hug. Yin rose one of his eyebrows, looking intently on both men. 

"Master! It has been very long!" Asagi wailed dramatically at his benefactor. Ryuu patted his back trying to make the teen let go. As if being regarded as air, Yin fake coughed gathering the attention of the young servant. Asagi could only looked with disbelief at the person accompanying his master. 

Sensing the atmosphere, Ryuu patted the boy again and this time, Asagi retracted. Yin went near to Ryuu as if claiming ownership of the space beside the little hero. Asagi's shocked and scared to the bones nonetheless. Seeing that this is the guy who abducted his benefactor, he can't help but to feel a somewhat annoying atmosphere towards this young prince. 

Yin couldn't care nonetheless. He rested his palm to the hero's shoulder and Ryuu leaned his body beside Yin. This is usually not the sight that you would see from someone who's abducted and his captor. 

"Let's look around" Yin said as he lightly grasped Ryuu's hand and held it but even that didn't escaped Asagi's view. This man is dangerous. Not really. 

"Mmn" Ryuu just hummed saying that he agrees. Asagi strutted to his master's left side making them look like two grown up men sandwiching a small minor. They spent half an hour looking around the town for some equipment and vanities much to their dismay for not having seen a decent one or at least one of high quality. They soon stopped at the central plaza to take a rest when they heard someone approaching. 

"Your Highness!" called by someone in a soldier's clothing. Ryuu looked at the one calling the prince besides him, quite tall, maybe about 6'2 with auburn hair as he rode on his mighty steed. Yin turned to his right side to excuse himself when he saw Ryuu checking out the auburn haired guy. He pinched Ryuu's waist earning a groan from the hero. 

"What?" Ryuu perked as if he's annoyed. 

"You were checking him out" Yin replied with a stern voice. 

"Correction, I was analysing, not checking him out" the hero defended before smirking. 

"Why do you care? Do you like me that much?" Ryuu asked in a teasing tone. 

"I-uhh, yes" the prince could only stuttered. He then stood up to greet the new guy. 

"General Qin Zhe" Yin greeted earning a bow from the soldier.

"Your Highness, pardon the intrusion. I'm here to report something" Qin Zhe replied.  

"I see" Yin then looked at Ryuu "Stay here" 

"Okay"

"Don't go anywhere" 

"Mmn"