Hello Villain

As they travelled towards the camp of the cultists, a certain Ryuu can't ease the troublesome feeling in his heart. He knew that surely, this world's consciousness has got something to do with Yin but he wasn't sure of his hunch. To be honest, after holding himself back, he finally had someone who's able to tolerate his temper and somewhere in his heart, Yin is important. If ever that the mission would lead to terminating Yin, then he'd just return and wait for another hundred of years before having to return.

He looked at the man just behind him as he was secured by the older, ironic of how capable he is of protecting himself.

Yin naturally saw the shorter man staring at him and he did not failed to grasp the mixed emotions swelling to his eyes. But he knew that even if he asked, he wouldn't get the right answer. Lately, Ryuu had that dispirited look on his face. As if, almost as if he wanted to cry.

He steadied himself before swiftly pecking at those lips. The sudden act of affection gave an honest surprise to the contemplating man as he tried to focus himself.

"What was that for?" Ryuu asked slowly leaning on the man's chest afraid to fall of their horse.

"Just checking on you." Yin said as he soon slowed down a bit seeing the vicinity of their destination.

Ryuu pursed his lips knowing that he was being too obvious and the prince picked up his distress. He chose to be silent as he laid his hand on Yin's arm. The prince clearly understood this as a way of the hero saying sorry to him. Yin landed a soft kiss on Ryuu's hair telling him that it's fine.

'As long as you're with me, it's fine'

"Yin, I-" Ryuu tried to say something but he was cut off by the prince.

"We're here" Yin's orbs were covered by his blond locks that the hero had trouble having eye contact with him.

Ryuu just nodded but he can't help but to feel annoyed.

'Why the hell are you holding back now?'

The general talked with the man on the tollgate as he paid several silvers for their stay on the village. As the group settled to an inn, Yin quickly pulled Ryuu to a room which took the hero by surprise. The shaking grip on his arms made it as seem as he would disappear if he was let go.

Asagi saw how the prince took his master again to God knows where and he was about to follow when General Qin Zhe halted him on his tracks.

"Hey, hey, I want to talk with my master!" Asagi said as he tried to go pass the taller man but the latter grabbed the nape of his shirt and held him in the air.

"Stop! Stop! Why are you stopping me??" Asagi exclaimed.

"Don't come after those two, they're off for some.... quality time," the general said not minding the scratching from the boy.

"Quality time, your sister!" Once the boy was let down, Asagi tried to kick the general but it was ineffective.

"Don't be such a brat, kid, hey help me unload our stuffs," Qin Zhe said.

"Hmpk, why would I? You're not my master," Asagi replied.

"Your master is my master's wife so naturally you have to make do."

"As if!"

The two kept on bickering but it was more of a one-sided yelling and somehow, Asagi just found himself helping the general.

Ryuu can't help but to grim slightly at his misery. If only he can blast this man off then he would have had done it a long time ago.

'This quivering hands, is he scared?' Ryuu thought.

"Yin, let me go, it hurts, why are you acting weir-"

"You're the one who's been acting weird these days, you think I didn't notice? You're always looking afar with that blank look in your face, like you want to cry," Yin laid him on the bed as he hugged him tightly, not enough to hurt the hero but to feel more of the man, as if checking his very existence.

"Don't you know that it hurts me seeing you in that state without knowing how to help you?" the prince's voice broke as he whispered to Ryuu's ears.

"Can't you really let me pass that door inside your heart? Ryuu, you're very cruel."

"Yin....." Ryuu quieted down as he also enveloped the man in his arms.

"I'm sorry, I want to but I can't.." the hero looked straight to the prince eyes showing how genuine his words were and it made the prince almost want to cry.

Yin looked at the hero before planting a soft kiss in his lips until he passed out from exhaustion. But before he succumbed to slumber, Ryuu widened his eyes as he heard the prince's words.

Whether he would confide with him or not, Ryuu and him belong together and he would protect it. It's just that sometimes, this wife of him really is just like an impenetrable wall. You can be as lose as you want but he wouldn't let you in. But Yin knew that Ryuu is trying his best to be open with him and it made his heart swell because this hero is such a great person despite only knowing him for such a short time. He just hopes that maybe one day, he would gain access or at least he would be someone the hero would confide his thoughts with.

"It's fine, as long as you're here, I won't destroy this world..."

"Yin?!" Ryuu looked at the peaceful state of the prince before his bonded system suddenly passed him a stream of data.

___________________________________
Name: Xie Yin Han

Age: 21 Years Old

World role: The final boss

About Yin: "To love Ryuu"
___________________________________

This pervert.....Ryuu didn't know whether to smack or laugh at this villain but somehow his eyes were a little bit wet.