"Go on Cal" you whisper, letting his hand go. They shake hands and soon enough your group is walking with them to the cars that are already waiting for you.

"Are we sure this is right?" Sierra whispers.

"It might be our only chance to stop hiding" Crystal explains.

"That's what you've always wanted, right?" Louis smiles sympathetically and he was right about that.

"Han?" you questioned since he was driving with you, Calum and Sarah and he was sitting in front. He hummed in response.

"I hope you mean what you say" you add.

"I'll prove it, I promise" he smiles.

***

Interestingly enough, the main base was actually in the center of Sydney and Han told you that because of it noone suspects the most obvious spot.

"So... It's a coffee shop?" Liam quirks a brow. It was just your group and Han, all the other people left and will be back later on.

"No, it's what's underneath" Han smirks.

"Kinda like the tunnels" you told to your friends.

"I bet not that plain tho" Sierra remarks.

"Are we going in or?" Luke questions, so Han nods and you enter the small place. It was just an ordinary coffee shop, decorations here and there making it seem cozy and sweet.

"Ella" Han waved at the woman in the front. She looked up from her phone and smiled as soon as she saw you behind him.

"You know the route" she winked. She was a waitress it seemedy with her blue apron and brown hair tied in a bun. She was your hight with light bronze eyes and a little chubbier, but something made you like her in a way. You followed Han behind the counter and entered through some doors where it said "Employees only". Afterwards you got in what was called a lift and Han pressed a button to go down.

"This is strange..." Michael commented.

"The lift?" Han laughed.

"That also, but the whole situation" Mikey joins in the laugh as well as everyone else. Once you've stopped and the doors opened you were met with a long hallway and there were people coming in and out of various rooms that had glass walls. You exited and started walking along with Han in wonder.

"This is...wow" Sarah says with her mouth wide open.

"This is where the magic happens, our research lab" Han shows to his left. Some people in there waved and politely smiled at you so...you returned the gesture smiling awkwardly... Should this feel weird because it does...?

"The main room" he showed a little up to the left and in there was a big table and a monitor, along with some boards and fancy technology stuff you didn't understand, but Niall would enjoy.

"That's where we discuss what to do" Han explains furthermore.

"We have training rooms, shooting rooms, whatever you can think of that involves strategy planning, army training etc." he says anf you were constantly looking around, everyone seemed excited to see you. They all looked so...so professional and it made you feel small, like you don't belong here and they are all judging you inside.

"Where you will be staying is right at the end here..." you walked to the end where the hallway parted in two ways. He said that there's a break room down the right path and some more staff rooms for people who stay here. Your shared room is on the end left corner.