preface

The Fight Club Academy

n o   m o r e   s e c r e t s

by highfoxes

——————————————

about: .1

s y n o p s i s

The FCA, an academy that creates the best fighters all around the country, is now attended by Skylynn Harris - a girl who wants to become stronger and prove to her father that she is not some weak, poor, vulnerable wrack.

What happens when the academy does not turn out the way Sky thought it would? Not only does her past catch up with her but the new friends she makes put her in tremendous danger.

Fear and Adrenaline. Trust and Betrayal. Love and Hate. Peace and War. Everything occurs her way but it still leaves her wanting more of it all because they teach her that 'some fights in life are a pleasure to win'. That is what she plans to do. She will fight and then she will win.

——————————————

a c h i e v e m e n t s

Watty's Undiscovered Gem Award 2014

Wattpad's RUNNER-UP

Wattpad Featured Novel

Action #1

——————————————

g e n r e s

action

romance

mystery/adventure

——————————————

w a r n i n g s

swearing

mentions of dark themes (i.e. violence and death)

——————————————

o t h e r    w o r k s   i n    t h e   s e r i e s

.2

Double Revenge

status: completed; under revision

+

Skylynn Harris is left with blighted hopes and shattered dreams, suffering through a terrible time at the FCA. Three years have passed and still, one promise keeps her strong, yet hangs in the air unfulfilled.

———————

.3

Git Reset

status: pending (spin-off)

+

Reese Allen, the owner of a secret courier service, is confronted with his past that he had successfully locked away when he takes on the wrong parcel, leading him to his childhood nemesis: Olivia Roberts.

Turning out to be a former student of the same fighting school as Reese's, she knows all his secrets. And all she can do is help him reset.

———————————

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© Copyright, 2014. highfoxes (L)