"Temari tru-" Gaara got cut off "Dare" Temari said "call Tenten and moan mommy and see her reaction" Gaara said with a smirk. "Hey siri call tenten" Temari said. "Okay calling 'Tenten🥵🥵' " siri said. "Hey kitten what's up" Tenten said cheerfully. "Mommy~" Temari moans embarrassed as fuck. That flipped a switch in Tenten. "Kitty if you touching yourself I hope you know I have a Punishment with your name on it~~" Tenten then hung up. "Shit fuck you Garra I hate you" Temari said angrily. "Love you too sister" Gaara said.

"Naruto dare or drink" Temari asked. "D-dare" Naruto said. "Grinds on Gaara for the next 6 rounds and Gaara you can't touch him at all or say anything to him unless it's a for a truth, dare, or drink" Temari smirked at him and stuck out her tongue.

Naruto started to grind on Gaara at a normal pace blushing madly. "K-Kankuro truth dare or drink." "Truth" have you ever heard and or caught Tenten and Temari doing anything" "Yeah Tenten was sucking on her neck as Temari moaned I was scared"

After the game was over and the six rounds of grinding Gaara's pants were soaked and he had to change.  Naruto just put on Gaara's hoodie and sat down watching a movie cuddled up to Temari(that shit is platonic okay) Temari laid her head onto his shoulder.

After Gaara came back Kankuro was already gone(just like ging) and Naruto was grabbing popcorn. Gaara pulled Naruto down into his lap as they watched the hate you give. At the end of the movie Temari left and Gaara picked up his sleeping submissive (he locked the door too) and went to bed cuddling Naruto.

In the morning.

Gaara woke up and stared at Naruto.  Naruto stirred around and then woke up. "Morning Gaara" Naruto said as he moved to sit in Gaara's lap.  "Imma go change okay" Naruto said as he jumped up to change.

Five minutes later. "NARUTO HURRY UP OMG HURRYYYYY" Gaara yelled. Naruto walked out wearing a green crop top with a bandage like cloth. And green pants. "I'm done" Naruto giggles.

(He is wearing this^^ yeah its Illumi's outfit okay I fine it cute also no pins)

Naruto smiled and ran downstairs to get something to eat. Gaara soon then started to change(he is wearing hisoka's outfit Yes there wearing cosplay outfits)

"AWW YOU DRESSED AS HISOKA CUTEE" Naruto sequels. "Yeah and your wearing Illumi's outfit okay" Gaara said. "Imma go out okay cya" Naruto said as he kissed Gaara and grabbed his stuff.

Naruto hummed as he walked on the sidewalk. Then that's when someone smacked his ass. He turned around quick and flipped the person over his arm. "Ow naru why did you di that huh baby~". Naruto growled at Sasuke. "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CRAZY ASS STALKER!" Naruto wanted to stomp on his but people was around. "But you mine and I'm your naru why so you treat me like this" Sasuke said. "I will not and never will be your I'm not a fucking object to call your I don't want to deal with all the fucking things you did to me." Naruto yelled slightly starting to cry.

"Naru that is just how I so love~" Sasuke said. Naruto mumbled something. "What was that Naru~" Sasuke said. Naruto saw his parents and older brother and smirked slightly and cried harder. "YOUR MOM RAISED AN ABUSIVE ASS BITCH I HATE YOU GO AWAY AND STAY OUT OF MY LIFE" Naruto yelled and pushed Sasuke down on the ground.

All of them ran over to Naruto and Sasuke. "Naruto are you okay" Itachi said. "I'm sorry about Sasuke" Mikoto said. Fukagu hugged Naruto. "I'm sorry". "Its okay also Mikoto I'm sorry about what I said...............kinda" Naruto said rubbing the back of his head. "No it's okay" she said.

Sasuke got up and slapped Naruto hard. That pushed Naruto over the edge. He didn't even hear as his family yelled at Sasuke. Naruto walked right up to Sasuke and looked up at him in his eyes and punched his as hard as he could. "TAKE THAT YOU CHEATING ASS, ABUSIVE ASS, GONNA FUCK A HOE ASS, MOTHERFUCKING ASS BITCH" all Naruto did was storm away.

Back at Gaara's house.

Naruto walked in and slammed the door and cried as he slid down the door. Gaara went over and hugged Naruto. "Gaara would you ever hit me" "no I won't" "would you ever call me a slut even if you did cheat" "I wouldn't and I would never cheat on you" "would you ever beat me because i tried to get away from being a sex slave" "no I won't" "would you ever hide anything from me unless it's too personal" "naru I wouldn't even if I wanted to I still wouldn't".

Naruto kissed Gaara for a second and hugged him. "I love you Gaara-koi" "I love you my Sanshain'nagetto" Naruto just giggles.

The end also should I make one where Gaara is the bad guy or no

Koi-love

Sanshain'nagetto-Sunshine nugget