Somnophilia

"Hey Naruto come here" gaara said. "Yes" Naruto had walked up to him. "Let's try out your somnophilia kink today" gaara said. "Okay" Naruto said laying on Gaara's lap. "So when I'm sleep you have my consent okay." "Okay gaara" Naruto smiled and wiggled around on Gaara lap.

Gaara slapped Naruto's ass "damn I love watching your ass jiggle as you walk, you stomp out of our room, and when I smack it" Gaara said. 

Gaara soon then smacked it again. "Hng" Naruto moaned out softly. "My little kinky ass husky" Gaara said. "More" Naruto mumbled out. Gaara smacked Naruto's ass harder. "Master" Naruto moaned out.

"So your trying to rile me up" Gaara said as Naruto sat up. "No master I'm not" Naruto said now sitting exactly on his crotch.

"Don't you dare do it slut" Gaara said. Naruto moaned at the degrading word and started to grind on Gaara. (GRIND ON ME BABY TAKE YOUR TIME WITH ME)  gaara gave Naruto another smack to his ass.

"Naruto just know next time you do this imma fuck you so much till the point where you feel like your gonna cum dry" Gaara said.

Naruto continued to grind against Gaara until he came but Gaara continued to grind against Naruto until he came.

12:56am

Naruto had just woken up for his wet dream. Naruto sat up a little bit. He then remembered "so when I'm sleep you have my consent" Naruto started to finger himself ass up moaning into a pillow. When he thought he was ready he took his fingers out and started to get Gaara's dick to rise.

Naruto started to slowly grind on the organ. Slowly feeling the bulge in Gaara's pants.

He got off of Gaara and took off his pants and underwear. He slowly took inch by inch till his ass was by his balls. Starting to ride Gaara. His hands where on Gaara's  lower stomach. He started to increase on his speed. "Fuck so good" Naruto moaned out.

"Master I love all 7.5 inches." Naruto moaned.  "Fuck" Naruto moaned out as he hit his prostate throwing his head back. "MaStER I'm so close" Naruto moaned out.

Before Naruto could cum he felt a movement. "master~ fuck so full hng~♡" Naruto moaned out as Gaara's cum shot into his asshole.

Just a few more thrusts(?) And he came onto Gaara's chest. Naruto grabbed the wet wipes and cleaned off Gaara. He threw the wipe into the trash can by the bed and laid down on Gaara's chest and fell asleep.

The morning

Gaara had woken up to see a mop of blond on his chest. He tried to move Naruto but then realized his dick was in Naruto's ass. "Mng" a small moan  came out of Naruto. Gaara smirked and moved them both to their sides.

He started to thrust into Naruto. "Fawh" Naruto moaned out starting to wake up. "Mmgh" he continued to moan. Gaara thrusted faster. "Master slow angh~♡ down" Naruto stuttered his words. Gaara went a lot faster. He knew slow down wasn't slow down.

"What color" Gaara asked. "GREEN but slow mmgh down" Gaara slowed down a little bit. "Cumming" is all that Naruto said and shot his load onto the bed sheets. Gaara continued to thrust into Naruto for a few more seconds until he came.

Gaara got up and ran Naruto a nice warm bath. "GAARA MY BACK HURTS" Naruto yelled/whined on the bed. Gaara walked out of the bathroom Connect to the room and picked up Naruto. "The water is just how you like it and I even added in some lavender" Gaara said setting Naruto down in the tub.

"I'll go make breakfast" Gaara had walked downstairs and looked at the calendar. It was marked boruto's last day of college. "Damn double homicide" Gaara said.

The reason why was because Naruto can't walk and he would have to carry Naruto for a while.

With Naruto

Naruto was playing on his phone when he got a call. It was from mitsuki boruto's boyfriend. "Hello mitsuki" Naruto said. "Hello mr. Sabaku um boruto is randomly crying and I don't know what to do" mitsuki said.

"Hand him the phone" Naruto said and mitsuki did. "Hello boruto" Naruto said. "MOMMA MY FUCKING PERIOD HURTS AND IM FUCKING CRAMPING" boruto cried out. "Boruto  drink some water okay." Naruto said. "Momma why I have been on T for about 7 years why now" boruto said.

"Baby just take some medicine and drink a lot of water okay" Naruto said. "How do you know so much" boruto asked. "I also had to help Temari when shikamaru said it was troublesome" Naruto said.

So I decided to do a trans boruto for pride month so happy pride month.

Also they went to boruto's graduation a long with orochimaru and log mitsuki's brother and parent