if Naruto was in it

Naruto's bracelet fell off his hand as he fell.

"Ugh where my shit go"

Pennywise shows

"OH, IH YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!"

"Heya Naruto"

"What the hell are you doing in a sewer drain you psycho bitch"

"What a nice bracelet"

"Hu-uh hell no hell no"

"Do you want it back"

"Yes I want my shit back bitch  Yes I do better give me my shit back before I bop you in your clown ass nose"

"You look like a nice boy"

"BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW ME"

"Do you want a balloon Naruto"

"No I don't want a goddamn balloon this ain't no party city!"

"Well I'm pennywise the dancing clown"

"Omay bitch I don't give a fuck who the fuck you is pennywise pennibitch I don't fucking care"

"Now we aren't strangers"

"Um bitch I don't know you all I know is your name and your a DaNcInG clown and I don't give a shit I think imma go your crazy ass"

"Without your bracelet?"

"I mean I would like it back but I mean if you ain't gon give it to me I'm not just gonna sit here and talk to you in a sewer drain"

"Take it"

"BITCH YOU THINK IMMA REACH MAH HAND DOWN THAT GODDAMN SEWER DRAIN YOU DUMB BITCH. BITCH IM GONE HELL NO"

"bitch what is this balloon doing floating at me bitch OH OhO you scared the fucking shit outta me"

"OH bitch oh where the fuck am i uh-uh no ma'am what kind of fire hazard- OH HELL NO BITCH NIT THE FUCK YOU AGAIN OH NO"

Pennywise started to dance

"Bitch what is you doing gurl I can pop it low to ha ha ha let's dance together Hey pennywise"

Pennywise smiled.

"Oh I'm kinda not liking this you look a lil scary I'm gonna squarry"

Naruto runs form Pennywise screaming  and then pennywise grabs him

"If you dont get the fuck off of me now" *screaming intensly*

A child

"Who is you boy I don't know who the hell you are or why your in my house but you got about two 👏 damn 👏 seconds 👏 to explain why the fuck your in my house"

"You'll float too"

"You'll 👏 float👏 too👏? Bitch what the hell is that Supposed to mean where am I floating too. Do I look light weight to you do I look like I'm just gonn fly up to the heavens like a goddamn balloon to you sweetie?"

"YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!!"

"OH NO I KNOW YOU DID NIT JUST GET ATUDTIED WITH ME HONEY RAISING YO GODDAMN VOICE AT ME AGAIN HONEY I WILL TAKE THAT WIG AND SET IT IF FIRE"

Pennywise appears

"What the hell is that"