Walmart Interview

Começar do início

            Unable to control myself, I threw my hands up in the air and drop them by my side rather dramatically. “Really? Because I don’t see it”

            “It’s not for you to see. It’s for other people who find you attractive and admire your eyes.” Whoa. Flirt alert. I pivoted, making a 180degree turn, almost bumping into Gage. “Have a seat,” he ordered, not even hiding the smile on his face. Not able to find some smartass comment that would probably cost me this job, I sat in the comfortable looking chair. Gage sighed, grabbing a folder and opening it in front of him on the desk. “Alright, do you have any job experience?”

            “Yes, it’s on the application with the company’s phone number”

            “Good, good. On a scale of one to ten, how much of a people’s person are you?  Zero.

            “Eight”

            He grinned. “ That’s alright, I’m not a people’s person either. You have multiple positions selected here, which is your top preference?”

            “Cashier”

            “Are you single?”

            “Yes. Wait, what? What does that have to do with getting the job?”

            “It doesn’t but it has everything to do with me knowing my chances of being with you”

            “Me? What do you mean?” I know I sound stupid right now but anyone who knows Gage Steel is completely smitten by him both boys and girls. And no one knows if he’s gay, straight or bisexual because there is always rumors going around about who he has fucked or fucked him and all that nonsense. There’s no way half of those things are true and there’s no way to tell either because Gage Steel answers to no one.

            “It means I want you Trevor.” The way he said “want” had m c0ck jumping. Instead of walking around like a regular human being, he sat on the table and slid across, his feet resting on the arms of the chair so that my face was directly in front of his crotch. I fold my lips inside my mouth to stop it from watering. “I know you find me attractive. I know you want me too. I’ve seen the way you look at me in school” And here I am, thinking I was being discreet.

            It happened so fast I didn’t know what was happening until I felt his wet tongue on my lips and his hand on my lower back. I pulled away to realize I was standing between his legs that were still hiked up on the arms of the chair. His eyes looked so hungry and filled with lust that I wasn’t even mad that he had basically stolen a kiss from me. Placing my hand on the back of his neck, I tug his head roughly and fused our lips together. Gage groaned, quickly taking control of the kiss and nipping at my bottom lip. I opened my mouth, welcoming his tongue with much appreciation as his tongue caressed mine and tasted my mouth. I’ve never been kissed like this before, so thoroughly, so hungry, so passionate. I moaned into his mouth, unable to stop my reflexes as I tugged his hair roughly.

            He groaned and it vibrated through me, setting my body alight. Good God, I’m so turned on right now I’m using whatever dignity I have to stop me from begging him to fuck me. His hand reached down, grabbing my ass and squeezing roughly, I moaned into his mouth again, pressing my body closer to him. My mouth has watered at the sight of Gage’s body in the locker room and he’s kissing me now. The crazy people inside my head are jumping for joy right now.

            “Can I have you?” he whispered against my lips. He didn’t wait for my answer before his lips were on my neck. “Hmm, Trevor?” He bit my neck hard, making me moan out loud.