Walmart Interview

This is a request from that chick up there. Well, I ran out of words and shit so I hope you all enjoy this :) 

The other one-shot was private by wattpad. The link is in my "About Me"

         I’ve been told that my eyes are my best features and then when I wear a green hat, green tie, or green shirt, my hazel eyes stand out more. So that’s what I did. I wore a black dress shirt tucked in, with black skinny jeans and a bright green tie with matching green and black Vans. Looking in the mirror, I didn’t see the difference so I thought whatever.

         Is this appropriate for a job interview? Ah, Fuck it. I don’t even need the job I just need something to past time and it has to be something productive.

         After one last look in the mirror, I grabbed my wallet and keys. I had already sent my resume in with the job application so I didn’t need to bring one with me.

         My black 2000 Honda Civic Si was sitting in the driving looking shinny and fresh. It was my dad’s old car that he gave to me for my seventeenth birthday. He did a lot of work on before handing it over, that way it wouldn’t give me any trouble.

            I drove to Walmart, Breathe Carolina blasting through my speakers and me singing at the top of my lungs. “I’m feeling déjà vu. Strangers telling me ‘I love you’, fuck it, I don’t know why, but I love you too!” I laughed after I sung that line. It’s my favorite line in the entire song if not my favorite line from Breathe Carolina, period.

            My nerves kicked in right as I put the car in park. I looked at my outfit and I’m no longer thinking fuck it, more like what the fuck? Swallowing down my insecurities, I locked the car, pocketed my keys and made my way inside the store. “Save money. Live better”.

            “Hi, I’m here for a job interview,” I said to the petite lady at Customer Service.

            “Trevor Riley?” she asked, cocking her head to the side.

            “Yes.” She walked off. What the fuck? This bitch is rude!

            “Well come on sweetie, don’t just stand there.” Oh, my bad! She’s alright. I followed the nice lady. She led me to ­­­through what looks like a break room and then there was an office with “Interview” written on the door. “Just knock, he’ll come out”

            He? I wonder if he’s sexy. Wow, I’m a hoe! “Alright, thank you.” She nodded then walked off. I took a deep breath, shaking myself a little to loosen up. The door opened, just when I raised my hand. He was looking down on something in his hand but when he looked up I felt I had died on gone to heaven.

            Standing in front of me was no other than the mighty Gage Steel. Mr. Straight A Student. Mr. Class President.

            “Hi, Trevor. My name is Gage, pleasure to meet you,” he greeted, his hands stuck out for me to shake. 

            “You know my name?” I asked incredulously.

            He cocked a brow, looking at me as if I have a dildo on my forehead. “Yea, it’s on your application”

            Oh, right. “Right, right”

            “I’m joking. I know who you are; you go to McKinley High and you’re a junior. We have first and the two last periods together.” I felt my cheeks heated as I nod. OH MY GOD HE KNOWS WHO I AM.  “Come on then, let’s get this interview on the road.” He stepped aside so that I could walk by. “Nice tie, by the way. They bring out the green in your eyes”