Mafia Men

This is a request from my love, Nina! The idea was hers and I brought it to life/hardon-on *giggles* She asked me to do this a long time ago and I'm just getting to it. Sorry about that Nina Banana, I hope you like it. Hehe Morning Nina!

Oops, another long one. Sorry to those who mind. 

Photo is Andrea "Andy" Rizzo 

Now, time to get naughty! Yeah!! 

            Ten years. Ten long fucking years and I finally found something to fix whoever fucked the two most powerful mafia families over. The Rizzo and Di Stefano family was the family that everyone feared.

            Fifty years ago my grandfather, Arturo Di Stefano, made a proposition to Alonzo Rizzo. They were rival families before my grandfather’s proposition. My grandfather was a wise man; he had eyes that saw everything. Everything from the most intricate business deals to the smallest details. My dad used to say, “Mio padre vede attraverso la mia anima. Ho paura di lui perché lo amo e lui è un uomo saggio”. In English, it means: My father sees through my soul. I fear him because I love him and he is a wise man. I would be lying if I said I didn’t fear him too, he just has this thing about knowing and having the answers. But the one question he can never answer…or I think he chooses not to answer is who fucked the families over.

           All his hard work, everything went down the drain when he fell hill and my father Matteo Di Stefano, took charge of the family. It was two days after my father took over that someone in one of the families leaked some information to the FBI. The FBI raided five of our operations, costing us millions of dollars. After that, trust was lost and the families decided to split.

         It was no coincidence that someone objected to my father taking over. But what did they think would happen? My father is his first-born son and that’s how it goes. The first son takes charge of the family and is second in command.

        We were never able to figure that out. That is until now. I’ve been doing recon since I was fifteen. The day someone betrayed my father. That’s also the day I realized love is a myth. I thought I loved someone once, but I learned my lesson. Actually, I learned two lessons, the first being, as I previously stated, love is a myth and two, never trust Andrea Rizzo.

         Every time I think about him I’m filled with so much anger and hate. He’s the only reason I would think about not bringing the families back together. I haven’t seen him in ten long years and I don’t know what I would do if I saw him again. Break his nose, shoot him in the leg, break his arm, the possibilities are endless.

        “You’re thinking about him again,” my grandfather stated. He’s old but still in good shape for sixty-something year old man. His finger danced as he pointed at me. “You always get that look when you think about him. It’s time to move on, Nipote”

           “There’s nothing to move on from, Nonno. I’m not holding on to anything”

          “All this hate you keep inside, non va bene. It will blind you, Tommaso”

       “I want to tell you something. I don’t trust anyone to share this with them,” I said changing subjects. He’s usually right and I need to focus at this moment in time.

          He motioned with his hands for me to lock the door. Once I did I pushed his desk to the side. He put in the code and opened the floorboard that led to his study downstairs. Few people know about this study. The secrets in here could put the entire family on death row.