031: Get Her Back

Still shock at what Kim Sungkyung did back at the gymnasium, Sunghoon couldn't get a hold of the thought that the next encounter of the two might be a slap in the face for Sunghoon

Still shock at what Kim Sungkyung did back at the gymnasium, Sunghoon couldn't get a hold of the thought that the next encounter of the two might be a slap in the face for Sunghoon. Literallly

Her angry eyes and her fiery attitude made Sunghoon scared. If he was ice, then Sungkyung would be the hot and boiling fire that could immediately melt his whole form back to liquid in just one try.

Sunghoon always seeked for at every moment of the day, but literally hates the fact and scene on when she was always with Doyum.

It pained and angered him inside.

He has gotten used to Sungkyung's affection and attention, that he felt I don't know. Jelous?

Sunghoon would rather sit down at 12 midnight and 3 am in the morning to watch the most horrifying movies than to see Sungkyung with another guy.

It just doesn't feel right at all. Nothing does

Right from the beginning, Sunghoon had always noticed the girl's smile whenever she was with Doyum. It was one of the most brightest and the most prettiest he has ever seen.

He had imagined before that he gets to see Sungkyung smile like that in front of him in the future but sadly, it isn't for him anymore.

Sunghoon wants it back and he can't stand the pain and regret that kept conjuring up him. He needs to do something.

" Park Sunghoon let me go! " demanded the female who tried moved away from the boy's grip.

Eventually it was lunch time at school, Sunghoon didn't have the appetite to eat. Especially at the fact that he might get to see a lovey dovey Doyum and Sungkyung, it just disgusts him.

Luckily while he was walking around the school halls, he noticed that Sungkyung seemed to be a bit preoccupied to eat lunch either.

So he dragged her into the school's roof-top without warning, wanting to have a conversation.

Sunghoon did not listen to her command and gripped her wrist tighter, but not that tight to hurt the girl he cares about.

" I don't want to let go, because your mine! "

Sungkyung stood frozen at his words. Mine? Was not the right word that Sungkyung was expecting. After everything he did? No way.

Sungkyung scoffed. " Yours? Since when Park Sunghoon! Since when? The last time I checked, we were never even together! "

" Exactly because I want you now or never! "

" Now?! From all the days and time I have given you to return what I have for you before, you want it now when I'm finally happy with another? Who do you think you are!? "

She's right. He has no rights to claim her "his" when they both don't really have any history together. All just plain and confusing emotions and crushes.

" I may have no rights but I want you back! You dedicated yourself to me, 2 years ago and now your leaving all that? Well here's a catch, I'm not letting it happen. "

Sungkyung's eyes went dark but not scary at all. She could believe what he was saying to her now on what he should of told her in the past.

" So what!? What are you going to do about it huh? It's all in the past now and I don't need you anymore! Like you don't need me am I correct? "

" No. Forget what I said in the past! I know my lesson and learned from my mistakes. Sungkyung I want to love you. "

Tears started flowing out of Sungkyung's eyes. She loved Sunghoon but he was too late. His confession angered and at the same time she started getting emotional.

He hurt her so much that it hurts and she still remembers everything, even though she wanted to forget it. But it hurts more when he intended to confess now, at the wrong timing.

" Well I'm sorry but if you didn't need me before, then I'm the one who doesn't need you now! Your confession is nothing but garbage to me so please get out of my life! Your nothing to me! "

Sungkyung's words pained him. As if his world was instantly wrecked by a huge wrecking ball. He doesn't want to feel this pain, he doesn't want to lose her just yet.

Sunghoon took a step forward to Sungkyung but only for her to back away immediately. He balled his hand into a fist and grabbed her arm and brought her closer to him.

He leaned in next to her ear as he whispers.

" Your mine. I'll get you back into my arms even if I have to sacrifice everything."

______________________________________