Namjoon frowned. "Why? And does Jungkook even know-" Namjoon was cut off by a high pitched; "Yung!" from the bedroom.

"It seems like Yoongs is awake. Stay here okay, baby." Namjoon said, kissing Hoseok on the cheek as he placed the toddler next to Taehyung before rushing to the bedroom.

Hoseok stared at Taehyung in curiosity before pointing at the omega and saying; "Pwetty!"

Taehyung smiled slightly, the light in his eyes slowly coming back as he stared at Hoseok who smiled at him while exclaiming "Pwetty" repeatedly.

"Really?" Taehyung asked, smiling slightly as he placed the pup on his lap. "Am I really pretty?"

"Yesh! Vewy pwetty!" Hoseok exclaimed, touching Taehyung's cheek, which the omega leaned into the touch. He couldn't help himself as his tears began to pool at the corner of his eyes. He wondered if his pups would touched him the same way, full of innocence, love and curiosity. Luckily, Taehyung managed to wipe his tears away before Hoseok who noticed or even fall.

"I agree, Hobi. Taehyung's really pretty." Namjoon said in an absentminded manner, carrying a smiling Yoongi to the living room, just in time when Seokjin entered the house and heard him.

"What did I just hear you say?!" Seokjin exclaimed, fuming. His naked body only covered by a towel. His cleavage, legs, and thighs exposed since the towel isn't large enough, making Taehyung flush. Namjoon who was used to sight of his omega that way, just nervously chuckled as he flushed, eschewing his eyes from Seokjin to Taehyung. "I thought you said that I'm the most beautiful omega!" Seokjin fummed.

"Please put on some clothes love." Namjoon flushed. "We have a visitor."

Seokjin raised his eyebrows in confusion before following Namjoon's gaze, finally noticing Taehyung. The pureblooded omega made an awkward wave.

"I swear I'll hit you..." Seokjin muttered to Namjoon as he went to the bedroom to change.

Yoongi began to laugh hysterical, as if he expected this all along. The baby was leaning on his back from laughing, making it hard for Namjoon to hold him.

"Hey stop doing that! You'll fall and it's not going to be funny." Namjoon scolded but the baby just continued to laugh.

Hoseok got off Taehyung's lap and rushed to Namjoon's feet, tugging at the alpha's clothes.

"Uppie! Uppie! Pwease!" Hoseok exclaimed happily which Namjoon chuckled at. The alpha bended down and carried the toddler, Hoseok clinging and nuzzling into his neck. Yoongi stopped laughing and settled with a smile as he stared at the toddler who's still busy nuzzling into Namjoon's neck.

Taehyung smiled sadly at the sight. Jungkook would probably do the same with their pups, carrying them together at once and Taehyung would be by his side, smiling at his family. Taehyung unconsciously let out depressed and a little bit of jealous pheromones which Namjoon caught, sending the pureblooded omega a worried look. Taehyung quickly stopped releasing the pheromones when he noticed Namjoon looking at him.

Seokjin got out of the bedroom in a dress and took Hoseok away from Namjoon.

"We'll put the pups in their playhouse first then we'll talk in the garden." Seokjin said, curious as to why Taehyung was even there and why did he look lifeless. He was also quite worried that Jungkook know about them being actually alive.

Taehyung nodded as he followed after Namjoon and Seokjin outside. The pureblooded omega sat on the garden set outside, patiently waiting as Namjoon and Seokjin went up the tree house to leave the pups there.