Part 7 (Shinzou wo Sasageyo)

V    E     N     A     E     S    I     M      M   S

V E N A E S I M M S

▫️▫️▫️▫️

I woke up hearing sounds, inhumane sounds, cracking one eye open the first thing I saw was Kahlan snoring beside of me with his arms draped over my waist and mouth open with a drool at the side of his mouth.

The first thing that came to my mind was how cute he was, his hair was messy all over his head.

He was a sight to see.

Talking about Kahlan where's Sin twisting my body the other direction–surprisingly–Sin was there usually by the time I wake up Sin wouldn't be anywhere in sight-probably at his office, but now he was here and boy did he look fine.

I don't know if it's a twin thing but just like Kahlan, Sin had a little drool at the side of his mouth while soft snores left his mouth

Sin looked relaxed he was always wearing a scowl on his face with a glare directed at anyone in 10 feet of him, but now he looked peaceful I can't say the same for Kahlan he always looks peaceful.

I then realized that while Kahlan hands were draped over my waist Sin hands were draped over my breast he was almost grabbing them

With a sigh, I tried lifting his arms. If this continues any longer I might get stiff.

Suddenly Sin growled into his sleep making me jump and get enough energy to fling his arms onto him.

"What are you doing?" His morning voice was deep and husky.

Woof woof.

"What are you doing, you little pervert it was your hands that was thrown over my majestic breast" I whispered shouted at him, Sin cracked one eye open then lift a brow at me.

"Those majestic breast belong to us, so I can touch, squeeze, bite, lick are even breast fück with it if I want to"

Sheesh ain't no complain .

With a gasp I jumped into a sitting position on the bed "You dirty dog, these" grabbing my breast while squeeze them tightly while looking at him "Belong to me not you, I am the one who have to carry the weight of these little shït around not you, I am the one who can't even run without holding them else it feels like there falling of my body and let me tell you they are painful, so no they don't belong to any of you but me" With an 'Hmph' I stared straight ahead not wanting to see his stupidly hot face.

Abruptly I was pushed onto the bed onto my back with Sin over me holding my hands above my head while he rested his body in between my legs.