Part One

V     E     N     A     E     S    I    M    M    S

V E N A E S I M M S

▫️▫️▫️▫️

"Hmm, so we could take the back door and roll through the dirt and then we shoot," I'm such a genius the man with the crazy hair Is Jealous.

"How are you creating a battle plan when you've never been to the house," my oh so stupid best friend Vanessa said from my bed.

'Be patient with her she doesn't understand your geniuses'–wait did I just invented a new word holy shit I'm so smart it hurts.

"Well, my dear dumb friend a genius need not be somewhere to know the in and out quoted by Cersei Morgan," I pointed out smiling wildly feeling proud of myself; being smart isn't easy.

"But you- you know what your right, I will not even try to go against you," Vanessa declared coming off the bed and looked at her phone "but what I will say is that we have school and we're late again."

"Don't worry, those imbeciles don't understand that I'm not late if it's on purpose" I really need to make that principal understand he keeps putting me in detention for no reason.

Pathetic little man, he's like what 4'7

I burst out laughing at my joke, which causes Vanessa to stare at me.

"Yeah, yeah let's go" Vanessa rushes out the room, grabbing her bag in the process and also leaving me alone in the room with my thoughts.

Not long after she ran back to inside, grab my hands and my bag, then pulling me out the room down the stairs towards the kitchen where my mother was.

"Cersei!" My mother bellowed once she saw me coming down the stairs.

Yes, I was named after a character in Game of Thrones. My mother had some sick obsessions with it and thought it would be funny to name me after it.

"Here, honey," she pushed a chocolate bar into my hands "that stupid stove doesn't like me it keeps burning whatever shit I put on it" my mom mumbled walking out the kitchen.

Andrea Kane my mother was a short voluptuous Venezuela chika, who couldn't cook for shït so every morning we got either a fruit or some unhealthy food but who's complaining.

I got most of my looks from her starting from the long brown hair and the tan skin also our body type was the same, but I was taller than her, the only trait I got from my dad was my eyes which were gray I colour.

My father is MIA he left when Timmy was born, I still remember the last words he said after he walked out the hospital room "I thought two crazy was enough but I can't do it I can't have a crazy son."

Ha-ha, just kidding, instead it went like this "FÜCK NO BYE!!" And then he ran out, it's hard to believe, but when Timmy was born, he was laughing instead of crying and swatting the air at the same time.