Chapter 4️⃣1️⃣

Mulai dari awal

Rose was on her phone while waiting for Jimin, but he didn't come.. so she walked back to the practice room to check.

" Jiminie.." she almost screamed watching her friend laying on the floor unconscious.

🌸🌸🌸

" How are you feeling Mr Jeon?" Doctor asked Jimin, who was now consious..

" I'm fine doctor.." he replied..

" Oppa.." Rose was controlling her tears.. she really got tensed seeing him unconscious, there weren't anyone to help her too because it was a holiday.. those who came to practice weren't anywhere near at that time.. she panicked at first but somehow managed to wake him up..

Jimin said that he was fine but she compelled him to visit a doctor. When they reached the hospital, Jimin again felt dizzy..

Jimin consoled her, caressing her back fondly. The doctor was watching this with a smile..

" So Mr. Jeon, you are very weak that's why you fainted.. vitamin deficiency is also there.. you have to eat more and sleep more... Your body seems very weak.." Dr adviced him to which Jimin and Rose nodded..

" Is everything fine doctor? Nothing to worry right?" Rose asked to confirm.. doctor chuckled seeing the girl's concern, she is cute.

" otherwise everything is fine.. you can go.. but take complete rest once you reached home, take care of him.." he said the last one to Rose.. she instantly nodded.

With that they both thanked the doctor and left the room. Once they were out, Rose bumped into someone as she was looking at Jimin..

" Can't you walk properly, are you blind ? ohh is that you, Jimin?" The person said making both Jimin and Rose to look.

" Ohh Sophia.. hii" Jimin said with a smile. But Rose frowned not impressed with the way the girl talked.

" What happened Jimin, why are you here? Are you hurt anywhere?" She eyed him to check for any bruise or something, pretended like she was really worried.

" No.. no.. I just fainted during dance practice, but nothing to worry.. oh by the way I forgot to introduce, Sophia this is Rose my friend.. "

" Best friend" Rose corrected him and Jimin chuckled at her childish behaviour.

" Yeah best friend, and this is Sophia Jungkook's business partner.."

" and best friend" this time it was Sophia's turn to correct. Jimin chuckled at this too, but Rose glared at her..

" Oppa.. let's go, you should take rest.." she told and Jimin looked at Sophia apologetically..

" then.. bye Sophia.. see you later.."

" Bye Jimin, byee kiddo.." she winked at Rose.With that Sophia walked away,

" I don't like her.. " Rose admitted with a disgusting face..

Jimin said nothing but laughed at her, he knows how easily his friend judges a person without knowing them personally..

🌸🌸🌸

" Good afternoon uncle, I hope I'm not disturbing you.." Sophia said as she entered into the doctor's room. It was the same doctor who checked Jimin before..

" Sophiii... What pleasant surprise.. what made my niece to come and visit me?" The doctor beamed..

" I wanted to restock my medicines, so.." she reasoned.. the doctor's face fell down hearing this.. Sophia was taking medication, consulting a psychiatrist.. his uncle felt sad for her that at this very young age she has to go through a mental breakdown, little did he know it was all her own fault...