"No actually. I have a meeting with Mr Kashif in like thirty minutes so I'll be going there I want you to complete these remaining files and then you and Zahan can go home together. The driver is going with me to " he said adjusting his collar and cuffs. He gathered his papers while conveying his message.

"But baba—" I was about to protest but he stopped me in the middle. I don't want to go with this boring man. He wouldn't even let me sing if I wanted to.

"Khuda Hafiz" baba said kissing my head and was soon our of the door. I looked at the closed door than at the Einstein. Who was still.... Texting someone.

I chose to ignore and went to sit on Baba's chair. I took the papers and started my work but my mind kept going back to the person he's so engrossed in talking to.

I tried to focus on my work as much as I could but curiosity killed the cat and I found my self calling him.

"Einstein?" I called. No answer.

"Einstein...." I prolonged it to catch his attention and leaned forward

"What?" Finally he answered.

"Who are you texting?" I asked knowing I'm not getting an answer. Why do I even try. But still. It's suspicious.

"That's none of your business" he said nonchalantly. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Oh.. come on big guy. Huh.. do you have a girlfriend?" I started off as a sigh but it soon turned into gasp as I made a useless assumption. Girlfriend and Einstein. Yeah right. Who am I kidding. But you never know.

"Why do you care?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh come on yaar just tell me. Or is it the girl Tayi Ammi was talking about?" I asked hopefully that maybe now he's getting married and for once I'll enjoy a function.

"Zoya focus on your work. I won't wait for you my whole life" he said putting his phone away and looking at me with those grey eyes of his.

"Ohh you'll wait.. I'll make you" I said smirking and leaning back leisurely.

"Focus" he said making me scowl at him while he shrugged his blazer off and folded his sleeves uptill his elbows.

"Acha na tell me" I tried my luck once again but he just ignored me and went to the big couch placed in the office  putting his airpods in. He made himself comfortable on the couch and got lost in his own world maybe.

"Batameez aadmi" I muttered under my breath and went back to work this time not paying any heed to him.
(Mean guy)

"I'm done" I said looking to see his head falling back on the arm rest of the couch. I got up from my place and went near him.

"Hello Einstein—" I waved my hand infront of his face and removed his airpods, putting them in their case. He fell a sleep. I smiled at his precious face.

"Aww you look like a baby" I whispered gazing at his face. His eyelashes kissed his cheek bones. Lips slightly parted and hair falling on his forehead.

"Hehe meanie baby" I chuckled silently pushing the wavy strands away taking in his every feature. That's the longest I've looked at him.

"Einstein" I whispered in his ear shaking him softly. He grumbled and took my hand in his, hugging it. My heart skipped a beat as he turned around pulling my hand with him making me lean lower. I called him once again but no response he just tightened his hold on my hand. Not wanting the fluttering in my stomach continue I pulled my hand out of his grasp and braced myself for what came next. I took and deep breath and then...