Episode 2

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Everything was going smoothly as it always did. The weekend passed by and now it was yet another day for university.

Zoya was in her second year of university studying media sciences. At twenty years old Zoya had an excellent life planned for herself. She had a well paying job as the assistant of a professional photographer, she had a good social reputation and curiosity for discovering more on this planet Earth.

Zoya Alam Khan was a name everyone knew, whether in university or in the neighborhood in general. The girl was sunshine for whoever came across her, a helping hand for anyone in need. She was known because of her active nature in almost the whole town, for her kind and sweet gestures like helping the elderly or the poor people without any reason.

"I'm happy I'm the one to give not to take" was what she would say after every act of welfare she did. She liked giving away to people. Her family didn't do much about it since Yasir never stopped her.

He had taught her that charity doesn't decreases it only increases and that inorder to thank Allah for what he has given us we should at least give a small portion to his creation for their aid and that's exactly what she did.

Running down the stairs she skipped steps and jumped down making a loud thud sound. Multiple heads turned towards her with disapproving looks meanwhile she just shrugged and grinned sheepishly.

"Ok baba I'm leaving. I.... Might be late today since Zulqarnain has a shoot and I need to be there. I'll confirm it later in the day after asking him" she said hugging her father and kissing his cheek. Yasir was about to protest but she was already out of the door.

Zulqarnain was the photographer she worked with, he had seen her talent and had appointed her as his assistant. She earned more than enough for herself and her baba was very proud of her.

The family was left staring at the door she just almost flew out of. She had stayed up last night to edit a few pictures for Zulqarnain and complete her few assignments and now she was running late. She ran outside and jumped in the car. The driver was instructed to drive faster than normal so she could reach her university on time.

"Shukriya maula bakhsh" she yelled behind her as she ran inside trying not to get slaughtered by her bestfriend who stood by the gate waiting for her.
(Thankyou maula bakhsh)

"What's was need of coming here this your father's house right?" the teacher taunted after both the girls were ten minutes late for class. It wasn't their fault. Zoya reached on time but they were stopped in the hall by the dean of their department.

"Sorry to say ma'am but my father's house is better than your class" Zoya wanted to say but kept her thoughts to herself. She was literally pissed, firstly by not being able to sleep for more than three hours, then she a long day full of work awaited her, then the dean handed more projects to her and now this teacher.