But again, I was shocked to see someone dance with me. I still can't see his face because I am looking at the audience. And my jaw literally dropped when we both face each other as a part of the choreography.

What the actual fuck...

"Smile, Baby. I'm here, you won't lose."

He playfully winked at me. That made me sighed in relief but at the same time confused.

"Wait, you don't know the steps!" I said while my body moves.

"Are you sure?" He smirked and I was surprised to see that he knows the choreography. What the hell. How is that possible?! Others have recognized him. Because when we both face the audience the girls suddenly start squealing.

"Yah! That's BTS Jeon Jungkook! Aaaccckkk!!"

"Oppa! Saranghaeyo!"

"Omg! Why is she with Pranpriya?! Gosh! She's so lucky!"

I heard their gossips despite of the loud music around. I almost laugh when they start talking basic Korean words just to express how they love Jungkook. Others are confused but most them are shocked. Especially My Family. Hehe I owe you all an explanation.

The two of us performed the remaining dance performance.

I smiled proudly as everyone keeps getting wilder and wilder. They loved our performance and that made me happy. The last performance is my favorite among the five that's why I've dance so gracefully and give all of my best in this part.

The music ended and I was shocked when Jungkook held my waist and pulled it closer to him. Our last pose were really skin to skin contact. I played along with him. So our final pose is my back meets his chest, his both hand are gripping on my waist, my head is leaning on his left shoulder, and my hand were touching his jaw softly. In overall we looked like we are kissing.

Everyone stood up from their seats. Even the five judges stood up to give us a round of applause. Jungkook and I are both catching our breaths. It was a tiring performance. But I still enjoyed it.

"Wow! That was a firing performance, Pranpriya! Thank you for the two of you. You can now go back and wait for the judges decision." My Uncle said as he gave me a nod. Jungkook and I bowed down before going off stage.

I jumped and Jungkook catches me. I hugged him tight while he's heading to where my place is. "Thank you, Baby." I said as a tear fall on my cheek. I buried my face on his shoulder to stop myself from crying. He saved me.

"No worries, Baby. You did great back there and I'm so proud of you." I felt him smile. I look up to face him and he was indeed smiling. A smile that will show you how proud he was.

"I love you." I said before giving him a soft and passionate kiss. We stayed like that before he move and bit my lower lip. After that I go down from his arms. I took out a face towel on my bag before wiping it on his sweat.  He just watched me as I dried his sweat from forehead down to his neck.

"Yah! Pranpriya Lalisa Manoban! You whore! How dare you!" I heard Minnie unnie's voice. So I looked at the curtain that have been shoved away by Minnie unnie who barge in.

Okay, here she comes. I laughed. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I am going to tell it on you, okay? Calm down." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, you should. 'Cause we all need an explanation." My Brother also came with My Mom and Dad, So as Yoona unnie.

"Okay. I guess it's time for me to meet My Family in laws." I heard Jungkook muttered beside me. I glared at him before I gave them all a hug. After that all of them gave me a questioning look. I scratched my nose a little. "Uhmm. Everyone... This is Jeon Jungkook of BT--"

"WE ALL KNOW WHO HE WAS! WE ARE ASKING WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU TWO!" They all said in unison making my eyes widen. While Jungkook just laughed beside me. I even saw how Minho oppa glared at me.

"Hi, Good evening everyone. I'm Jungkook, Lisa's Boyfriend."

"Oh really? That's... Wait! YOU'RE WHAT?!" They all asked again.

"Yah! You all don't have to yell!" I covered my ears before explaining the whole story to them.

"Omg!" My Mom squealed. "You're so handsome! Please don't leave My Lisa!" My Mom said as he pinched Jungkook's both cheeks.

"I didn't expect you'll fall for my stupid sister." Minho oppa laughed. "Look who's talking." I murmured.

"Yah!" We all laughed at My Brother.

We have decided to go back on their table to sit and wait for the result. Since the round table is big Jennie unnie, Taehyung oppa, Jungkook, and Sorn unnie sit with us. "Don't worry about this, Jungkook and Taehyung. I'll handle this so it won't get to the public." My Brother said making the two member of Bangtan sighed in relief.

Jungkook snaked his arm to my waist before pulling me closer. I know a lot of eyes have been watching them since they arrived. But who cares he's mine anyway. We sat there and eat for awhile. We only sat up straight when My Uncle the Mc are now announcing the 1st place.

I held Jungkook hands tight. Because if I have been called to the first place that would only means we lose. Ralph and I are the ones who's competing in that place. His partner is also popular as hell you know.

"Congratulations... Constant number..." The MC cutted. "Contestant number 10! Congratulations please claim your award here in stage." He continued that made my jaw dropped.

"OMG YES!! MY LALISA WON!! WAAHHH!!" I heard Jennie unnie.

"Fuck, yes! You did it Lisa!" Sorn unnie stood up.

"Congratulations, Baby." Jungkook whispered to my ears.

Did I really won? Is that for real? My tears immediately fall on my cheeks. Omg! I have finally prove my dream in front of Khun Pa.

Jungkook pulled my hands to go on stage. Everyone clapped their hands as all of the wealth, power, and shares of our Late Great Great Grandfather have been given to me, to My Family.

I hugged Jungkook out of excitement. But somebody spoiled it making smile disappeard.

"Hi, love. Congrats. Did you saw my performance? It's for you." I rolled my eyes when Sehun disturb us.

Yeah, he was the one who is Ralph's partner. That is why I also said that he was popular as hell because next to BTS popularity is EXO, their group. But I don't care, okay?! I have Jungkook now and we are already over years ago!

"Thank you, congrats too. But stop flirting, My Boyfriend can hear you." I said as I reached out for Jungkook's hand and intertwined it with mine.

"Let's see." He shrugged. "Your days with him are already shortened, Lisa. Like what I've said you're going to be mine again."

~  Anndeukie