100K Read Thank You Short Story

Start from the beginning

Replying shortly to the teenage boy, I quickly turned off the phone when the teacher was seen entering the class and focused on the next subject.

--

"Noonaaaaa!" both the boys ran towards me and I kneeled down to receive them with open hands by the door.

"Mom said that the kids are especially good today," Woo Shik came up to Seojun who was standing by my side, and passed the kids bags to the boy.

Woo Shik was the son of the owner of the nursery, also Seojun's close friend. Luckily he was in a different class from Seojun, if not, my secret of having a crush on him would have been exposed long time ago.

I tried to remain calm in front of my crush as I took both kids into my arms, and stood up before passing Taemin to be carried by Seojun who had one of his hands already full with the bags of the kids and his.

"Hyung, hyung. Last night, noona read me bedtime story. She said she hates Seojun hyung and she miss Haneul hyung and she likes you the most-mmph!" I cupped Jungmin's mouth and ran away from the scene carrying the potty mouth boy, leaving Seojun laughing his ass off with Taemin in his arms.

"I'm not the one who exposes you, baby sis!!" I heard Seojun shouted but chose to ignore him and continued running away.

"Jungminnieeee!" I stopped after the nursery was out of sight and pinched Jungmin's cheeks.

"Noonnnaaaaaa!" Jungmin joined me shouting and cackled happily not knowing that he just exposed me, as he also pinched my cheeks, copying my every action.

"You're lucky that you're cute and I love you a lot," I released his cheeks and proceeded bopping his nose.

"I love you too, Minji noona" he pecked my cheek lovingly and I scrunched my nose at his cute action. I just sighed as I flashed a smile to the boy, knowing that there was no use in getting mad at Jungmin since he was too small to understand about this whole crush thing.

"What do you think Hyun hyung do today?" I asked the little boy, placing him down to walk by himself after carrying him around for almost half the way to Hyun's middle school.

"Hyung plays baseball!" Jungmin exclaimed, lifting both his hands in the air like he used to to do when cheering Hyun for his game.

"Correct! Should we go see him?" I asked, started walking but then Jungmin pulled me into a halt softly as his small fingers gripped my fingers.

"What about Taeminie and Seojun hyung?" he asked, looking at me with his  wide doe eyes and natural pouty lips, making him looked even cuter everyday.

If I was more to papa's look and Hyun more to mama's, Jungmin was a perfect combination of both our parents, making him the loveliest baby I've ever seen in my life.

Not that the other babies weren't cute, but I was just a total fool for my baby brother.

"Should we go to the convenience store and wait for them?" I crouched down to be on eye level with our youngest baby brother, and pointed to the store that was once owned by mama.

"Can Minnie buy ice cream?" he asked and referred to himself cutely using his nickname, trying his luck.

"What about some choco milk instead?" I tried to change his opinion. Mama won't be happy if Jungmin had his ice cream before his dinner.

Despite having combined features of both our parents, Jungmin's taste bud was totally different from any of us. His taste bud was similar to Seojun instead, and we were all amused to see his choice of food flavors and interest, but our parents were okay with it as long as it was healthy for our baby brother.