"That would work!" Taehyung smiled slightly. "I'm sure that if I'll ask him, he'll agree."

--

"Absolutely not."

Taehyung frowned, looking at Jungkook who's signing papers in disbelief.

"Why not?" Taehyung asked.

"Just because. What if you're attacked again? What if your harmed?! I wouldn't be there to protect you." Jungkook reasoned, not taking his eyes off of the papers.

"What are you going to do if I'm poisoned again, cry?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Please, I just need to relax and a time away from socializing would really help me. Even Soobin would stay here."

"Absolutely not. And without Soobin? Really? What if you'll be jumped on or attacked? If you're going anywhere, bring Soobin." 

"So, you're okay with me going?"

"No. I'm just saying, bring Soobin everywhere you go. Except for the bathroom of course." Jungkook said as he skimmed over the paperwork.

"Why can't you just let me go-"

"I SAID NO AND THAT'S FINAL, OMEGA." Jungkook growled, unconsciously using alpha voice on Taehyung who whimpered and cried, releasing distressed pheromones. Jungkook immediately came back to his senses but before he could apologize, Taehyung stormed out of the room. 

"Screw him. I'm going." Taehyung huffed, letting out a 'tsk' afterwards.

"What did he say?" Soobin asked, suddenly appearing behind the omega, but Taehyung wasn't even fazed as he continued to stomp his way to his room. "Is he following?" Taehyung asked.

"No, he isn't." Soobin said, briefly turning around to check but didn't saw anyone or Jungkook following them.

"Good." Taehyung winced, hurt that his mate didn't even came after him. Still, he continued on his way.

Once they made it in his room, Taehyung locked the door and packed his simple and commoner like clothes.

"You wouldn't be joining me right?" Taehyung asked for confirmation as he packed more things to bring as gifts.

"I wouldn't be. I'll be investigating and searching for the culprit. I'll just send a pigeon message if the culprit is found before your return." Soobin said, curtly. Taehyung pouted.

"How am I supposed to locate their house then? I'm bad at directions."

"You shall release the pigeon with a message once in the Jung capital. You'll follow the pigeon and it should lead you to them." Soobin replied.

"Alright." Taehyung mumbled as he finished packing, his luggage containing extra clothes, jewelry, and two stuffed animals he had laying around that he could give the two pups. "When do you think I should leave?" The omega asked.